chapter10

I woke up this morning with the sounds of Dany singing and cooking pancakes , oh did I told u this before that her chocolate chip pancakes are to die for I know over dramatic but I love'em. At present I was trying to do something with my hair as I was running late for my and Harry's so called date. I left my hair in a bun and climbed the stairs down to the kitchen. Dany saw me and smiled at me and in return I waved at her and hugged her we shared a good morning. "Hey when is Harry going to be here" asked dany as she set her plate on the dinning table and took some chocolate syrup "he should be here anytime but dany why the hell are u eatin' too much of chocolate" I said as I turn on my phone to see any messages and in the moment I get a text from Harry saying he's outside "dang Harry's outside so I'm gonna go. Bye" I said as I waves my hand "bye" she said with morg filled with food.

I saw Harry leaning on his car "let's go" I said as I made my way towards passenger door "hey . No hello kiss?" Harry asked with a pout " Harry we must be engaged but I may remind u I still hate u" I said "now why does it look like u r being a bad girl and u need a punishment" he said with a smirk . I yanked my hand away and said "shut the hell up i don't need all this of ur dramas in the morning" i said with gritted teeth. He opened the passenger's side gate for me and slammed it close . He sitted himself comfortably and reversed his car out of my driveway. Suddenly he puthi hand on my thigh and i tried to yank it off but it wouldn't budge after a long time i gave up "baby after oyr marriage no one can tell me what to do and then u will learn to respect me" he said with a serious face. I stayed quite cuz this tym i don't have anything for comeback.

We arrived at McDonalds and harry got out and i tried to open my side of door but it wouldn't open he fuckin' put childlock. He opened my door "seriously harry u child locked my door!" I said in disbelief as he locked our hands he just chuckled i tried to get him let go of my hand but insted "stop struggling " was what he said.

Harry told me to find a table as he got in line and ordered our food. After waiting harry finally got us our food we ate silently 'til " so what's the plan for wedding cuz I've already choose our honeymoon's package and all the plan is ready just thought to be nice once and ask when do you want this but in these three months whenever u tell i will see if it really gonna wotk out" he said chewing his food and there i was chocking as i reached fir water "don't u think its too early" i said as i drank water "no cuz i want to have children that will always be in kitchen with you when ur are making food and when u will feed them"he said as he was dreaming himself in that moment. I was too young to be married and be a mother.

No one said anything before i knew i was at my home cuz i was lost after the conversation between me and harry. It was too much to take in. "Won't u give ur fiancé a goodnight kiss " he asked as he pouted. "No. Bye " was all i said and as i turned around to enter my house. Harry turned me around and pecked me on the lips "i dont like denials and especially the things i own" he said with a smirk "that's what u can think of me u bastard yeah imma thing" i said as i felt anger take over me. I turned around once again and walked to my house and slammed my door shut which resulted dany rushing down the stairs "oh u idiot i thought i was under attack" she said dramatically "hey didnt urs and harrys date go well "and the awrd goes to danielle peazer" i said sarcastically. She laughed and calmed down and told me to sit and which i obeyed. "Dany he wants me to marry him in these three months,hes already planned our honeymoon and he's planing to have children too. This is too much and i am not able to understand anything. How to manage my mind cuz its swirling around" i said
clutching my head as i was having headaches again. Once i used to have them but they're back and these headaches just give the signs to everybody to shutup otherwise my head is going to explode. Dany went in kitchen and came with a glass of waterwhich i accepted gratefully. "U should not stress urself this much its not good for u. I will try to convince or talk to harry about it but i think u should take ur medicine and go to bed" she cooed "dany if you weren't here I don't know what would have happened to me. I really luv u" i said as i climbed stairs and plopped on it and went to sleep.

__________________________

Im really sorry ive been busy past these days and i know i updated mainly after a month. Sorry for thise who waited for a new update.

Words:916
I knw it short but im gonna update soon luv u guys. Plz vote and comment how u like it this far.

~C.S.