chapter4

I saw my older brother and to say i was shocked was an understatement cuz i was going to faint any moment. My brother came towards me and wrapped me in his arms in a bear hug . 4 years earlier  he left home without any info to anyone where he is going or with whom he just got away. I did not eat  properly or sleep for whole 2 years then i got control on myself and got out of depression . I pushed him and started crying and punching on his chest and accusing him for leaving me earlier and he had one emotion on his face sadness he tried to stop me but failed miserably after a minute or two i stopped. I was crying miserably thinking he would leave me again then "hello lil sissy" said my brother cameron "after you are gone for all these years you came here to say this and go back" i asked "no bels im not leaving you now. Never" said camy (camerons name for short) "promise?" I asked with a pout and my pinkie out for him "yeah promise jingle bels" he said wrapping his pinkie around mine and he knows i hate this name "com'on everybody let's eat lunch then we all can catch up " my mum told us. Me and my brother sat together while my dad sat on the very end of the table and my on his left and my brother on his right side and me beside my brother. After finishing our food and talking here and there we all sat in living room watching movies after 3 movies . A man in black clothes came and talked to dad about something and dad called my brother  and mother in the meeting room in which im not allowed to go at all im the only member of the family whose not allowed *sighs* even my pets are allowed.  I was feeling drowsy due to the lack of sleep after my brother left meI let my self slip into darkness.

Charlie watson p.o.v ( bels dad)

After hours of the meeting we went down and saw my lovely daughter sleeping on the sofa i told camy to take her upstairs to her room . I knew where camy was all these years heck all of us knew but bels. We dont want her involved in this world this soon. I just luv her and i think she would leave  all of us after listening this that's why we all kept this a secret that we run ............. "do you think we can keep this secret for any long? " asked my lovely wife "we have to tell her soon about marriage "
I answered and  camy also came down and he was not happy about all this arrange marriage but its for better "dad you know how harry is and  he does one night stands but has a short temper i know i should not talk like this about my best friend" said camy " ya know out of bobby,javed,troy and geoff why i chose robin cuz we were inseperable from childhood" i said to my son  and he nodded "i believe him and his family to treat my daughter like a queen and u know how much robin and anne adore bels" i said.

Camy's p.o.v.

When i picked bels up from the couch she stirred for a sec then she cuddled to my chest and i chuckled and she went to sleep again i climbed the stairs and tucked her in her bed   and kissed her forehead. "Luv ya bels" i whispered and went downstairs . I dont want her to be married this fast  cuz i was not a perfect brother for her and now i want to . It breaks my heart that we always lie to her. I always saw her cry in her room and how she used to selfharm but can't help it. I just wanted to hold her and tell her your big brother won't let you get hurt but i was the one who hurt her more than anyone by leaving her by myself . She's so mature now that i miss the old her who was bubbly and wouldn't want to leave her family now we have to call her to come to our house that is because of me. After i got the news many years earlier about marriage i got furious and i wanted to tell her but i was not allowed i don't want her future and her children to go through all this rubbish world but known as the biggest and world wide feared gang wouldn't help either. I luv her. Harry  doesn't knows about the whole arrange marriage thing and he would  not be happy but after seeing bels picture he would be i want him to promise about his anger issues to be controlled and that is the thing i want  him to change and he   can get very possessive . I want my lil bels safe and i have a believe harry wouldn't let us and her down.

Belle's p.o.v.

I woke up and got up off the bed and made my way  towards the bathroom to refresh myself and went downstairs into the living room and saw my family there with a  very beautiful lady  in her late 40s and a handsome man maybe in his 40s or 50s and i revealed myself from my hiding place and saw the person i Don't want to and the person who irritates me most and that smirk on his face ughhh ohh how i want to slap that smirk.

____________________________________

Heya! Guys im back!!! Any suggestions?? If so then comment and plz vote guys