Chapter15

* bels pov *

We were at party and i wasnt giving a flying shit to anything happening around me i was just thinking about
going home i had some water because harry was drunk.

He was beginning to be clingy now and the others are no where to be seen most probably they were doing you know what im talking about.

"Baby lets go home" harry said while snaking his arm around  my waist and stumbling out of the house in which party was held.

Harry still was standing by my side and some of his  guards were also standing but they clearly were not here for the party.

" Harry you and Ms. Watson now we have to go home because it is very late and it is not good to be out for  the both of you. " said harry' s personal guard and i think his name is paul.

" Yeah we were going home only but i was going to mine and please take harry because it is very difficult for me to carry him. " i said.

" No baby we are going to my house and its the end of discussion. " he said while trying to stare into my eyes.

I just nodded my head in response because i was tired and exhausted as its been a long day.

* currently at harrys own mansion*

" I agreed coming to your house but i don't have clothes" i said sighing. He started walking towards his walk in closet and came out with a black shirt and boxers and he threw them at me. I catched the items and went into bathroom but before I could enter he held wrist and turned me around.

"What now harry lemme change please I am really tired." I said sighing.

" Where are you going?" He asked and i looked at him as if he had a second head coming out of his head.

" Ofcourse i'm going to the bathroom. " i said and tried getting out of his arms.

"No change in here only" he said and i looked at him with shock.

"No harry I don't feel comfortable like that" i said but he did not let go off me.

"You do it on your own or i change you myself" he said as he nuzzled his nose in my neck and his breath was fanning on my neck which caused goosebumps to rise.

"Okay but you would turn around" i said and he nodded.

"No i wont turn around but i would cover my eyes. " he said i thought of a plan.

I started stripping and he kept his hands on his eyes but i knew he would peek so i turned around and quickly changed into his clothes.

Which smelt like him and i turned around with a smirk and saw him frowning.

"You are really something else because out there every girl wants me, with one commad of mine they would start ripping their clothes and you are here ; not letting me touch you even. " he said kind of amused.

"That is because I'm not one of your whores who are tempted to have you touch them" i said with anger dripping in my voice.

"That's what i like about you babe you are challenge that I want to complete. " he said with a smirk.

"Harry if it wasn't for the contract i would have been gone for good. " i said with sadness.

"Baby you know that  if you don't obey or do something i dont like will get your dad in trouble. " he said coming near me and bitting my earlobe.

" yeah i know. " i said as i walked towards the bed. 

He chuckled and pulled sheets up to his chin and gestured me to come inside the sheets , i obeyed him.

He snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest and nuzzled his nose in my neck.

I was tired so i decided to get comfy and sleep.

__________________________

Words: 662

~C
❤️.