Chapter 17

*Belle's p.o.v.*

I was sitting in harry's car drumming my finger with the tune of the song as the music was turned up by harry.

I went to reach for the volume button to turn it down but got stopped by harry.  He just shook his head signing for me not to turn it low. He just shifted his gear and started his car and dazed out of the traffic light.

I just sat there humming and drumming my fingers.

********* 35 minutes later********

He pulled into my drive way small house , and stopped in front of my porch.

" We have a party to attend. Please do wear something formal and yeah my Mum's coming to help you with it. " he said.

" Okay what time  is she coming ?" I asked with hesitance in myvoice because anne is a hyper person. But you still gotta love her.

" Around 5pm or 4pm because I told her that you needed time with uour friend." He said without any expression.

" oh okay. " i didn't know what to say.

I opened the door to be met with dany jumping in the mid air for a hug. Thank god i was prepared otherwise- i dont even want to think.

" you know what?! You should stop jumping like this i dont what would have happened if i wasnt ready for this shi-" i was interrupted very gracefully again.

" dont you dare misjudge my love for you bitch! " dany said with her attitude.

" shut up now get me a glass of water otherwise I would tell harry that you hurt me. " i said feigning innocence.

" that why I've started hating you" she yelled from the kitchen.

" i love you too my my motherfucking bitch. " i said while sitting on the sofa.

" You know what hurry up, cuz Anne is coming here later today because of some stupid party that I have got to attend" i said while drinking my water.

" Yeah, I know it too " she said while leaning on the door of the kitchen.

"So tell me tghe fuck you wanted to say on that party night. " She said while sitting on the sofa.

"So yeah, at that party you wanted to say something before you got interrupted. So what was it?!" She asked eagerly.

"Umm... how do I put this... okay but..... yeah hm i've got some contract papers that I have to sign. And these paper have all the things that would make my life hell and if I did not sign them then my family have to pass out mafia to harry. " i said while trying not to tear up. I flicked my hair back a little because they were coming in front of my eyes.

"Bitch!!!!!!!!!" Dani screamed and I just held onto my ears tightly.

" dani what the f*ck. Are you crazy do you know that my ears would have bled if I didnt cover them. " i said or to be more precise scolded her.

"Sorry but what the fuck is on your neck?!?!" She screeched.

I covered it quickly.

"Nothing. " I said.

"I'll leave it because I want some answers so my question is what was in the contract or what did it demand?!?" She said calmly and giving that look that she won't forget the matter.

" It read that if I ran away from this marriage then Harry is allowed to bed me the instant and to have to produce a hire, or if I did not ovey him then he can take the mafia and many more things. " i said getting up.

" Bitch!! It is just as cliché books or movies we used to see. Do you remember!??!"

"Ofcourse yes. Okay now I need some rest. Its just too much for the beginning of the day. "

" Sleep well ugly" she said while going into the kitchen . " i sighed.

" Says the one who has teeth that peek out when she speaks. " i laughed seeing her getting mad and just ran up to my room.

I changed my clothes into sweats and jumped on the bed. As soon as I closed my eyes darkness welcomed me into the dreamland.

________________________________

Really really important. Please do read it.  Before skipping.

I know I am a terrible writer and I am really sorry for that its just that I dont get response from you guys and due to that I dont even know if you guys like reading my book or not!
Please understand my situation.

If you dont want to vote then you can leave a comment in the comment box. I won't mind if it was hate on my book because I care about your opinion.

Lately Ive been busy and I think till 25 september I cant update because my exams are starting. Past these days I was not able to recognise myself due to something that happened. Im really sorry for not updating. 

Words: above 650.

~C❤️.