chapter7

Harry ofcourse was standing there. I dont know why he would wait here nit that i had a problem but its why not someonelse.

Camy's p.o.v.

I was scared shitless when i got a call saying that bels got into an accident. "I will stay here you all go" said harry here we all were discussing who will stay here all night in hospital by bels side but harry said he would and everyone agreed and I've to also. We left the hospital  after we bid nights and hugs were exchanged.

Bels' p.o.v.

I stayed all night up cuz i was thinking if i was not tied in arrange marriage then what would happen and in no time i was feeling my eyelids heavy but before giving into darkness i peeked outside and saw harry sitting there sleeping on the bench but stirring in his sleep and i felt bad cuz he was sleeping in the uncomfortable flat bench. Being polite badass person i was hollered him and i laughed internally in my head at my thought . After calling his name after two more times he was awake "harry i know you're not sleeping comfortably so you can just leave I'm fine here" i said and gave him a reassuring smile he came towards me and "no. I'm fine you just sleep otherwise doctor would throw me out saying i disturbed you" he said slightly laughing. I also laughed but then i was relly tired "I'm sleeping and you should probably ask for a blanket and sprawl on the whole couch" i suggested he nodded "i can do that" he said making me giggle "good night harry" i said yawning "good night princess and sleep tight " he said and those were the last worlds before eep took over me.

(In the morning)

I woke up to the sound of hushed voices of people talking and the heart moniter i groaned and opened my eyes slowly and closed them instantly 'cause of the light in tge room made me blind. "Ggod morning hun" said my mum smiling "good morning not that I've got a problem but why are you here so early" i said giving a weak smile "oh my silly hunny it's eleven a.m. " said my mum "oh.. " i said not knowing what  other thing to say. "I shall go and ask doctor for bels to ask when she'll leave" said my brother and walked out of the room. After 10 mins he came with doctor "how are you feeling darling" he asked touching me on my arm and i saw someone in the corner of my eyes stiffen and i turned and saw harry in rage "you are fine and you can leave today but there would be medicines I'll give you that has to be taken daily" said doctor giving a warm smile "thank you " i said doing same gestures. I just wanted to go home that was my small and cozy apartment not the big house .

After sime time i saw brunette familiar hair and yes i guessed it right there she was coming my bestie dany . She came in my room hurried and took me in a bone crushing hug i winced "so sorry but you deserve that cuz you even didnt call me . I called everyone in your house and you but no one picked up and i was worried and when i called again your brother picked up and told me . You don't know how much i love you" said dany with tears that could come out any time and continued "btw how are you feeling " she said with tears in her that broke my heart💔 but she laughed slightly afterwards i laughed "are they both lesbians" asked camy and dany and me broke out into fits of laughter i tried to say no but i couldn't control my laughter but after 2 mins more i was calmed "no but we are besties and love each other as sisters" i said expressing the word sisters more dany came and hugged me gently this time thank god. My brother came and told me we could go home but i said i would go to my apartment not the previous home after arguing of 15 good mins i won like usual . I needed help to step down from the bed and harry saw it and put his arm around my shoulder and helped me stand once i was stood i could walk then i didnt need help. We exited the hospital after filling out the forms. Camy, dany, harry and me got in one car i know too much of 'y' i laughed internally in my head at my ridiculous joke. We were half the way when i knew McDonald was going to come "harry i want to eat something please stop here after  minute there will be coming McDonalds" i said "okay and i know this way if you dont know i always roam in these areas" he said smirking . Yeah this bastard would roam here and ther hey hey why didnt i thought that i could get a divorce after mariage . Yes i know I'm the best *wink*. I think I'm going to be mental if i didnt stop talking to myself. Harry is attractive hell he's hot but he's cocky and arrogant which is not my definition of my husband. My dad told me that harry was going to put the ring of engagement on my finger today but i was not ready to be engaged with someone so early. We stopped outside McDonald's runway and took our food and we were off to our destination again. I was feeling drowsy and wanted to sleep "you can sleep in the backseat if you want or you can put your head on my shoulder" said harry i chose latter one "I'll sleep on your shoulder " i said putting my head on his shoulder and my arms around his torso he felt of a rich cologne and it soothed me to sleep before i know i blacked out.

____________________________________

Hey guys! Im back with a new chapter and please vote and comment!

Words:1014