Half

Shiro let out a long sigh of relief, sinking down into the couch. "In his lion?"

Pidge nodded. "Yes. That's why Red wasn't acting up. But Keith's staying with his lion until he feels safer. We don't know where the Galran is."

The black paladin hummed and nodded. "Well, we haven't found any sign of the Galran. I think it must have somehow escaped."

"It must have," Allura agreed, nodding. "I'm glad Keith is alright."

Hunk sat up. "I'll bring him some food goo once it's time for dinner. Is-is Lance still with him? I could bring both of them some food goo."

"That sounds good, Hunk," Shiro nodded to the yellow paladin, patting his shoulder. "I'll go for another circle around the castle-ship, making sure there's no Galran."

Pidge nodded. "Okay. I'll go check on the lions. There's a dent in Red that I want to fix before it gets worse. If it does, it could ruin the clocking device I installed."

"Alright." Shiro stood, ruffling Pidge's hair. She pouted, trying to fix her hair. "We're counting on you, Pidge," he teased, smiling at her. She stuck her tongue out at him, crossing her arms.

"We're counting on you, leader."

~

Keith bit his lip, and immediately regret it. "Ouch," he gasped, brushing his fingertips over his lip.

"What?" Lance sat up, eyes widening. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just..." Keith shook his head. "I forgot I have fangs now."

Lance furrowed his brows, then nodded. "Oh... I didn't realize you had fangs... Can I see!?" The blue paladin scooted closer, eyes wide in curiosity and excitement.

The red paladin was confused. Lance wanted to see his fangs? Slowly, almost hesitantly, Keith opened his mouth wide enough and tilted his head back slightly for his fellow paladin to see.

"Whoa!" Lance looked upon the fangs with amazement. "They're not much longer than regular everyday canines at home, but they're super sharp-looking!" The blue paladin reached forward, brushing the pad of his thumb over Keith's fang.

Keith jerked back, snapping his mouth shut. "Disgusting! Don't touch my teeth! I don't know what's on your fingers!"

Lance laughed, rocking back. "Nothing! I'm all clean! I swear it!"

"I still don't want to taste you!" He snapped, sneering at Lance as he only continued to laugh.

"I see you two are getting along," Pidge commented as she stepped in. Keith rolled his eyes- well, he thought he did. The other two couldn't tell. Lance just snickered, leaning against the wall of the lion. "Anyway, I told everyone you're in here and they all think the 'Galran escaped.' So you're safe until you decide you want to reveal yourself." Keith hummed and nodded, looking down at his feet.

"What..." Keith paused, furrowing his brows as he tried figuring out how to word his question. "Do you think any of the others will accept me as you two have?"

Pidge looked to the side in thought, then sat beside him. "For one; correction. It's three that have accepted you. Lance, me, and Red. That's three." Keith smiled slightly. "And two; they all care about you. You're our teammate. You're apart of our family. You're the right arm of Voltron. The red paladin. We all trust you. That doesn't change with what you look like."

Lance scooted closer again. "Yeah. You're not our enemy. You might look like them, but you're clearly not. You've fought with us by our sides and you've always been for whatever it takes to defeat the real Galra." Lance reached forward, but wouldn't touch Keith in front of Pidge. "They'll accept you. I know they will. You just need your time to get yourself together. Then show them like you showed Pidge. That was super brave."