Private Instructions

WARNING:  Chapter 25 is PRIVATE.  

This is not my choice, but Wattpad's.  So in order to read chapter 25 you will need to follow the instructions below.  

1.        Follow/FAN – Wattpad has made certain chapters PRIVATE for the explicit material.  So if you want to read it you MUST MUST MUST FOLLOW me or else you won’t see the private chapters.  And sorry no I do not plan on making a PG version.

HOW TO FAN/FOLLOW:

I realize not everyone who read this story is following me and some of you might not know how.  So here it is.

To follow someone just click on the picture avatar which will take you to the profile.  Then simply click on the large FOLLOW icon.

2.       AFTER you have followed me only then do you ADD Waking up Hitched in Vegas to your library.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ME IN YOUR LIBRARY … you will probably need to DELETE IT, REFRESH THE PAGE (hell log out and log back in just to be safe), then READD the book.  This is a screw up on Wattpad.  I don’t know why it’s like this but if you don’t do that you will probably have trouble reading the chapter.

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ALL THESE STEPS. 

It’s really important that you do those steps in that order, if you don’t you will not be able to read chapter 25. 

If you are still having issues, try again a second time. 

You can always post and ask for support but those steps have always worked for me when I have to read a private chapter.  Please note, once you do these steps, if I happen to post another private chapter you will NOT have to do them again.