Deal

(Slightly different from my one-shot😊)

"You are going to be Queen now, so you need to make sure you have a clear head."  Snow White says as she pins the last piece of the blonde's hair.

"Oh, so not the mind set you had when you banished Regina-"

"The Evil Queen." The brunette corrected.

Emma stands up and moves away from her mother. "What makes her Evil and not you?"
The plops on her bed waiting for her dress from the hand maiden.

"She's killed millions-"

"And you've killed two." Emma snaps and jumps to her feet. "The people that mean the most to her."

"She killed your grandfather!" Snow raises her voice.

"After you killed Daniel!" The blonde runs to Snow, who was now only inches from her. "Granted, you didn't kill him personally. You are a vital part of how he died."

Snows face dropped. She's never been told by anyone other than Regina that she was the reason Daniel died.

Emma waves her hand a red dress appeared on her fit form. "What about the violet dress we picked out for yo-"

"I'm wearing red." Emma interrupts. "Oh and I am inviting Regina to my celebration of being Queen or whatever." An evil grin grows on her face, as Snow's drops.

"Why do you misbehave?" Snow goes to grab Emma's hand when she yanks it away.

"I'll make you a deal." Emma smiles. "When Regina gets here, you treat her like royalty from another Kingdom. When she asks, you do, within reason of course. If you do so I'll do as you wish, I won't misbehave. I'll be the 'perfect child'.  You are to trust her completely, But if you are to doubt her the slightest, no matter what she says or does. I'll be Regina's hand maiden for a week."

Snow tries to speak, but the blonde interrupts. "Make it a month."

Snow forces a smile.

"Now leave, I'm going to tell her personally." Her mother nods and walks out.

Emma waves her hand before being engulfed in white smoke. For a moment everything was foggy before it became clear. She appeared in a room with dark walls and floors, with splashes of red, Emma's favorite color. She hears clacking of heels and smiles. She turns around to see the beautiful brunette herself. She was in a dark red almost maroon dress that hugged her curves. Her chocolate eyes staring down Emma. Her full lips are pulled into a mischievous smile. "And what do I owe the honor?" She walks past Emma straight to her vanity.

Emma bows before walking to stand behind Regina. "You are invited to my coronation thingy."

The brunette turns around and arches her perfect brow as she stands up. "Does your mother know?"

"Snow and Yes."

"What does she say?"

"What she says doesn't matter."

The brunette grins. "And why do you want the person who was after your parents to be there."

"Because it's Snows fault your hurt and to be honest I'd try to kill her too. Oh and I made a deal with my mo- Snow."

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?" The brunette grabs the blonde's waist pulling her hip to hip.

"If she is to treat you less than a Queen, or doubt you in any way... I am to be your hand maiden for a month." Emma fights the urge to put her hands on the back of Regina's neck and kiss her hard.

"Is that's so? The little princess wants to be my slave." She grins before pulling away. "Well, you need to be getting back. The party's only in four hours, and I have to get ready."

----------------

"Another please?" Emma asks the waiter and is brought a glass of red wine.

Emma lazily sits on her throne until she sees the familiar brunette walk threw the doors. The blonde looks at her mother who obviously has a forced smile on her face. Regina could see it too.
Regina softly smiles at me before bowing in front of me. I get up and do the same. "Your majesty."

The brunette gives a giggle that makes Emma's body shiver, and makes a smile tug at her lips.
"Your majesty, you'll make a fine Queen." 

Emma's cheeks turn red and Snow looks frozen at Regina's complement. "May I dance with the new Queen?"

The brunette looks at Snow almost mocking her.

"You may." The blonde answers before taking her hand.

-------------

"Wow Regina! I'm proud of you." Snow compliments as The blonde dances with her father.

"Proud of what?"

"You've changed... Your better."

Regina clenched one of her fists. "Well I wouldn't of had to 'become better' if I hadn't become worse some little brat could keep her mouth shut." She spits.

"I was 10, and now your what? 28?! And only because we gave you an immortality curse so you can watch everyone you love die and your stuck. Alone." Snow snaps.

Regina grabs Snows throat and lifts her in the air. "I wouldn't be alone if you would have killed Daniel!"

Emma hears Regina yell and runs to the brunette. "Regina! What happened?" Emma looks at Regina who has a look Emma knows all to well.

"Why did you really invite me?! So you could satisfy your Moms need to remind me of how horrible my life is?!" Regina looks at Emma with anger.

"No... I invited you because you need to be reminded that you are a person. That you're not Evil. That you're are not alone, and when I ask Snow to do one thing for me, she doesn't, because she's too good to be kind to the people who need it the most."

Regina's face softens and she lets go of Snow who collapses on the ground. Guards run over pulling their swords and the brunette's hands light up with fire. The blonde stands between Regina and the guards commanding them to stop in their place, which they did. Regina drops her hands and the flames disappear. Emma turns to the Queen. "I made a deal, and I don't break them."
Regina smiles as Snow cries. "Oh Snow, just remember, you're the one who drove Emma away. Told you not to let her go again.." Then they are engulfed in purple smoke.