Bathe

Emma's Pov

As I'm cleaning Regina's chest with the sponge I feel her breathing hitch. I can't help but smile and I move between her cleavage and down to her abdomen. She closes her eyes and I take that opportunity to take in her body. All her curves, beauty marks, scars, everything. Once her eyes peel open I go back to bathing her.

"Miss Swan?" She asks.

"Yes your Majesty?" I continue cleaning her legs.

"Undress."

"What?"

"Undress."

I nod and fumble with my corset. Once I freed myself I slid my dress off then I was only in my underwear.

"Everything."

I do as she says. She looks at me up and down and smiles. Once her eyes meet mine she smirks causing a shiver down my spine.

"Get in the tub."

"Yes your majesty."

I step into the tub and sit with my back facing her. I feel her arms wrap around my waist pulling me to where my back rested on her front. My breathing becomes heavy when she rests her head on my shoulder. Skin on skin, I lean on her. Wanting to be as close as I can.

"Tell me Emma. Why did you save me?" One of her hands grab one of mine and our fingers interlock.

"B-because you're not the one at fault. Snow is."

She places a kiss in between my neck and shoulder. "You're the only person in this entire realm who doesn't see me as evil."

She's got you wrapped around her finger.

I bite my lip.

"What did I take you from?"

I raise my eyebrow. "From?"

"Yes you had something. Someone."
Her hands move closer to my heat and I stiffen.

"A-a boy. Henry. M-my son." I rest my head on her shoulder and she lets me.

"How old is he?" She asks casually as her hand creeps lower.

I struggle to stay focused on her question.

"F-five." I bite my lip as her fingers slide against my slit.

"I'll make a deal. You be a good girl and I'll bring him to you." She kisses my neck as her fingers tease.

I try to speak but all I can do is nod. Her faint giggle is music to my ears. I grip her thighs on either side of my as she rubs slow circles around my clit.

"Please..."

"Please what?" She latches onto my neck.

"Please fuck me... please." She stops and I whine.

"Get out."

"Did I say somethi-"

"Get out and dry off."

I quickly got out and grab a spare towel and begin drying off. She stands up and carefully gets out and drys herself off.  She grabs my arm and walks, almost drags me to her room.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes your majesty."

Suddenly her lips collide with mine and electricity flows through my veins.

A/N should I post the smut? Or should I not post the smut?😈😊 you know I love every single one of you❤️