The Dark Curse

"Is there no one else you twuly wuv?" The dark one whispers into the ear of the brunette.

"The price for this curse is steep my dear. What are you willing lose?" The man giggles.

"Anything it takes." The Queen gives a sinister side smile before vanishing into a purple cloud.

Once she was in the safety of her castle she confidently walked threw the hallways to room.
She walked past her servants, making sure she gave each her wicked grins, each one flinched as she did. She got to her room and closed the doors behind, and as she did the ran over to her bed throwing her arms over her head as she screamed at a blood curdling level. She had to tear out the heart of the one she loves the most. How could she. When she lost Daniel and she tried to kill herself, and she would have if it wasn't for that moth of a fairy.
Now she has to kill the only person who stayed beside her through the harsh training from her mother, to her rise as 'The Evil Queen', and is still here.

"Princess?"

"Daddy..." a tearful smile grew on Regina's face.

She turns around and quickly hugs him.
"Will you brush my hair?" She asks as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Of course Princess, what's conflicting you?"
They walk over to Regina's bed and sit.

She lets her long brunette fall as she makes a brush appear. Her father began to brush her hair and Regina became undone. He was the the only one she could breakdown in front of.
"I found a way to enact my curse..." Regina laughed to keep herself from falling out.

"And what is that princess?"

"To kill the thing I love the most..." The brunette's emotions went cold.

"Me?" Her father stopped combing her hair.

He stands up and faces his daughter. His little princess. All the things she has done, he never once thought of her as nothing but as a princess. All the people she killed? It didn't matter. All the people she tortured? Never once blinked an eye. She was his little princess. And whatever she needed he'll give. Even if that is his death. What ever will make her happy.

"Honey, understand that I don't think this is the only way."

"She took everything from me!!!" Regina stands up, and becomes angry to mask her conflicting thoughts.

"I'm here Princess." The brunette's face softens. "And if the only way for you to be happy is for me to die for that to happen..." a tear falls from his face. "So be it." He grabs Regina's hand and puts it on his heart (chest)
"It is yours to do whatever you wish princess."

A tear falls from The brunette's face as she rips the beating heart of her father out of his chest. "I love you. You will always be my princess."

She looks away as she squeezes it slightly. As soon as she heard her father groan and saw a tears fall from his eyes, she stopped squeezing it and shoved it back into his chest. "I'm sorry daddy. I can't lose you. You're worth to much." She wraps her arms around him and weeps it the crook of his neck.

"Shh... it's okay Princess. I'm not going anywhere."

--------------

Two days later

"We have to save Emma. To give her, her best chance." Snow says with a tearful smile as she watches her new born child flutter her eyes.

"No Snow we can protect her." Charming protested.

"The way I protected my father, we protected your mother. The way I protected Regina.." Snows tears fall onto the new born princess's blanket. "James, we need to give her, her best chance."

Charming nodded. "I'll take her to the wardrobe." Snow nodded and kiss her little princess on the head before giving her to James.

Charming does the same before kissing his Wife passionately. He raced off with the infant as a purple cloud of smoke filled the corner of the room revealing an 'Evil Queen'.

"Oh sorry I'm late for the goodbyes. I was hoping to see the little one before you.. send her off." She chuckles as Snow tries to find her balance.

"Oh sweetie if only you knew.." the queen walks over to Snow and puts a finger under her chin.

"Knew what?!" Snow snapped.

"That I never enacted the curse. You gave your sweet baby girl up for nothing." Regina saw Snows eyes go dull, loss of hope. "That is my dark curse. You never seeing your daughter again."

"No..."

Regina flicks her finger out from under the brunette's chin and walked away swaying her hips. She quickly turns around.

"The only thing that can bring her back from the land without magic is the one who sent her there... me. Who do you think placed the enchanted tree in the blue fairies path." The Queen flicks her wrist and disappears in a purple cloud of smoke. Snow drops to the floor.

"What have I done..?"

A/N first chapter of my new book💕what do you think? If you have any suggestions please tell me😊❤️

»Jade«