Good morning

Emma's Pov

A blinding light wakes me up. As my eyes flutter open I catch a glimpse of mess of brunette curls on my chest. I smile and kiss her on the top of her head. She flinches slightly, tightens her grip, and nuzzles her nose in between my neck and my shoulder. Taking my left hand, I run my fingers through her flawless curls as her head rises and falls with my breathing. Our limbs tangled together with no sign of freeing themselves anytime soon. My heart swells at the sound of her grunt as she shifts her weight.

"Ugh." She groans and flicks her wrist and the curtains shut.

She sits up slightly to make eye contact with me. A smile tugging the corners of her lips.

"Good morning Emma."

Lips connected into a soft kiss, sending shivers through my body. She pulls away and I silently wine from loss of contact.

"Good morning Regina."

I return the smile which was rewarded with another kiss. This time the kiss lingered as if she didn't want it to end either. I trace her jawline with my fingers. She pulls away once again but this time she rolls out of the bed. She walks halfway to her closet and turns towards me.

"Well you can't go around naked. We can't have people stealing you from me." She gives her signature wink that makes my heart melt.

I quickly get up out of the bed and prance merrily towards the Queen. The brunette rolls her eyes and chuckles as she turns back towards the closet doorframe. Wrapping my arms around her waist, she rests her head back on my shoulder. "Oh, and if you tell anyone I treated unlike the Slave you're supposed to be. You will be punished." Her words sent chills down my spine, and heat in my core.

I pepper her neck with kisses and hear her purr through her lips. "Of course My Queen."