Free Will

Gen POV

It's a funny thing about having your heart taken. When it's held by someone you care for, it doesn't feel like you're captured, but more so tortured. Regina sits in a bed chamber Emma sent her to. Her emotions dull and faint. The chill bite of the cold air circulating through the room barely catches her attention, as she patiently waits for Emma to call for her. The brunette didn't pay mind to healing the gash on her thigh sending sharp shooting pain up her leg, because it was the only thing she could feel fully. Pain. A sense the queen is all too familiar with. From the pain that was inflicted by her mother to the kingdom.. even self inflicted. She spend years trying to get away from the demonic sensation, though now, Regina wishes that the pain doesn't stop.

Blankly staring at her paint-chipped nails, the older woman reflects over what happened only moments ago. How quickly the queen gave in to the blonde. The brunette could've easily taken her heart back due to an immunity to pain and years of experience. Though, Regina didn't want to hurt the princess. So she gave in. A funny thing free will is. How it's not so easily persuaded, but when it is, there's no changing it.

Her attention was quickly caught by the door opening revealing that blonde she cared for so deeply. "Regina, lets get you cleaned up." Emma says coldly, almost with no emotion.

"Yes, your majesty." The brunette responds; her voice soft,quiet.

Hiding her pain, meticulously masking it from the green orbs the woman felt upon her. Though, Emma could sense the uncomfortable eery smell of the irony liquid. "Regina.." the blonde pauses before resuming her unfazed state. "Let's get you cleaned up My Queen."

The brunette nods as she slowly stands up and walks towards the princess. Emma closes the door and steps towards Regina, telling her turn turn around. White smoke engulfs the brunette, soon leaving her in just her underwear. Quickly the queen turns her head towards the former princess, eyes wide, fearful for what the blonde might do. Not that Regina truly thought Emma would do such horrid things she once did with those of the hearts she took years ago, but the brunette fears the capacity for evil taking a heart leaves. "No Gina don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you." The blonde raises her hands up in the air near her head. "I just want to heal you." Green eyes find their way onto my sliced thigh, her eyebrows fell as so did her lips.

"I can heal myself Ms.Swan. My capabilities aren't anchored just to my heart." Regina roles her eyes though it didn't seem to effect the Swan.

"Just let me heal you.."

"Will you let me go?"

"Gina you know I ca-"

"Save it." The queen waves her hand across the cut, then wrapping it around her causing a clad, black leather outfit fall upon her body. "Can I at least get a room?" Regina asks blankly.

"I-of course." Emma bows and raises her left hand gesturing the brunette to exit the stone cell. "To my room, your majesty."