Reunion

Emma's Pov

Regina said she's coming by today because she has a present for me. I'm not sure what it is, but I haven't seen her since I came back to my castle a week ago. I pace in my room waiting for a guard to tell me she's here.

Minutes past and I decided to call in my hand maiden. Personally I didn't want one, but I can't get these god damn corsets off myself.

A guard rushes in as the maid is halfway done with releasing me from the death trap known as a corset.

"Your Majesty, The Queen's carriage has arrived."

"Damn it!" I flick my wrist and the death trap is tightened back to its suffocating state. "Umm, tell the other guards to let her in. Thank you."

I ask for them to leave my room and to send Regina to my throne. I walk over there and sit gracefully in my throne awaiting my Queens arrival. Once I saw her walk in a smile tugged my lips. "Now Emma, we don't kick our parents out of the castle." She teases.

"They have another castle." I walk to her and give her a tight hug.

I break away and go to kiss her when she pulls away.

"What?"

"I have my gift for you... your family." She gives a watery smile as she waves her hand causing I giant cloud of purple smoke form.

Once the cloud dissolved my eyes widen and my smile grows. "Henry!"

"Mommy!" He runs to my and I pick him up and give a twirl.

"Mommy, this lady brought me to you!" He points to Regina only making my feelings for her grow.

"That's not all of your present..." I give her a confused look and she returns a neutral one. "I also took you from someone."

A purple cloud appears once again, this time a familiar woman appears.

"Killie?"