Slave

(Smut warning! More than making tacos 🌮)

Regina's Pov

I collide my lips with hers earning a squeal from the blonde. I grab her waist pressing our fronts together. Her wrapping her fingers in my hair. I walk backwards towards my bed and Emma let's me guide her. I slowly lay her on the bed making sure I don't break the kiss. The passionate kiss turned into a heated make out.

Regina! What the hell are you doing?!

My hands wonder her bare skin as our tongues dance to the sound of our moans. I slowly kissed from her lips, to her jawline, to her ear.

"Beg. Slave." I whisper in her ear.

A smirk grows on my face as I hear her whimper under me.

"Please." Her hands grip my thighs and I bite my lip. "I need you."

I hover my lips over hers as my hand finds her heat and it hovers as well.

"Please what?"

"Please my Queen."

"Very well."

I slide in between her legs and my hand slides up and down her slit. She grabs my face and kisses me hard. I bite her bottom lip, earning me a throaty moan from the now Queen. I hold myself up by my right arm as my other hand teased her entrance. Her nails claw my back causing me to wince and moan. Without warning I enter two fingers. Her back arches and her head releases. I bite my lip at the sight of her bare neck. I kiss and nip her pulse point. She grips my shoulders as my fingers' pace increases and I pump harder.

"Mmm....Fuck....ah..." her moans make my core tighten.

"I-I'm gunna...Fuck!" I pump harder and faster, sucking on her pulse point.

"Come for me... Emma."

Her walls tighten around my fingers and she claws my back as she hits her climax.

"Fuck! Regina!" She screams.

I smirk on her skin and let her ride it out.
"Good girl." I whisper in her ear.

She quickly flips us over. "Your turn my Queen."

"Is that so?" I tease.

A/N I know it's short but...🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️