High Cost

The guards grab my arms and pull me towards Snow. I put on a fake snarl and look at the blonde. "Take care of her Snow. Don't let her go again." I laugh as the guards drag me to the dungeon.

"No!" The blonde yelled. "Let her go!"Snow holds the princess back as she tries to struggle.

--------------

Emma's pov

"Snow where did you take her? I demand to know! Now!" I clinch my fists and yell.

"Sweetie, she can't hurt you anymore, your safe..." Snow goes to caress my cheek but I shove her hand away.

"Safe?! Safe?! Your guards just man handled her and I'm supposed to feel safe?! I felt safer in her castle. At least she didn't treat people like dogs!" I snap.

I grab the bottom of my red dress and race after the guards who dragged my Queen.

My Queen.

I kept running towards their noise. When I catch up I see them throw her into a cell. Her head made contact with the floor making a loud crack. She just laid there, unconscious. The steel bar door slams shut her body in the middle of the cell. Tears threaten my eyes as I run to the cell she's trapped in. "No!" I screamed trying to reach her through the bars but she was to far away.

I stood up and shoved one of the guards on the wall. "You piece of shit!!" I socked him in the jaw. "You don't know what's she's been through!" Tears flow from my eyes as the other guard pulls me off.

"She's killed."

"And so have you! Only difference is you think you did it 'for the good of the people'!" I fight back when the petite brunette walks down.

"Honey..."

"Let me help her. Please... You can't just let her bleed out. You can't let her die..." I slowly lose my strength at the thought of the brunette dying.

Even though I just met her. She's the only thing I have in this world. Granite, she took me from my child... Henry's in safe hands. She gave me something I haven't had in a long time... Hope.

"Why not?" Snow's eyes went cold.

"Why not?! Because you're Snow fucking White! Because no matter what she's done, you owe her! Because... Because she brought me back to you." Snow's face softens.

"L-let her in..." The guards let me go and open Regina's cell.

"Regina." I kneel next to her and lay her head on my lap.

Seeing her unconscious body made my tears fall more violently. She used magic on me... maybe I can use it on her...

I stretch my hand over her gaping head wound and concentrate. I focus on saving her. Soon a bright white light shoots from my hand. The light slowly makes it's way to Regina's head. Once her wound was healed, her eyes fluttered. "E-Emma?"

"Regina?" Tears free fall in relief and a smile uncontrollably tugs at my lips.

"Okay you saved her. Guards lead my daughter to her room and make sure she nor the monster herself leaves this castle." Snow says walking away.

Once snow was out of sight the guards rip me away from Regina. "No!" I fight back.

Regina was too dizzy to do anything. They dragged me out of the cell before slamming the door shut. "No! I promised!" That's all I could say.

"I promised!!"