Hand Maiden

Regina's Pov

"Emma, follow me." She nods and follows close behind me. "It time for my bath. Hand maidens give me my baths." I smirk when I see her breathing hitch before she nods.

"But don't worry dear, I'll help you this time." I wink knowing it will drive her crazy and take off my dress.

Once I'm at my corset she immediately starts helping. "I'll start the water as you finish undressing." She rushes to the bathroom.

"Thank you dear. Now make sure to use the Apple scented soap." I finish undressing and walk into the bathroom where I'm met the a dumbfounded Emma.

Her eyes roam my body and I let her. Soon her eyes are trapped on my thighs. "My God Reg- Your majesty what happened?!"

She rushes to me and her fingers trace the litter of cuts on my thighs. "It doesn't matter dear." She quickly nods knowing not to push and leads me to the bath.

"Here you are." She grabs my hand to help me in.

"Why thank you my dear." I slowly descend into the warm liquid.

The blonde grabs the sponge dips it in the warm water them rubs my chest, grazing over my breast, causing my breathing to hitch.

Why is my breathing hitching? Baths don't make me flustered.

A/N Sorry I'm cutting short bc the next chapter is a little kinda sorta smutty😳😉👌🏼