Jealous

Regina's Pov

Ugh I think I'm gunna throw up in my mouth.

"Killie?"

"Emma!" The slim brunette rushes to my blonde and wraps her boney arms around my Emma's waist.

Now that I think about it, the brunette that I don't care to remember her name, is really thin. But not like fit thin, but like an Ill kinda thin. No ass.. I have an ass.

"Y-you came with Henry?" My blonde looks at her then me, her eyes dim. Not her usual bright hopeful eyes.

"Yeah... that lady brought us. I told her if she wanted to take Hen she would have to take me too." The annoying brunette kept nagging.

I roll my eyes and put on a mischievous smile. "I really just wanted to turn her into a-"

"Monkey?" The woman interrupted.

I raise my eyebrow and give a chuckle. "Flying monkeys aren't my thing Dear."

"Aren't you the wicked witch of the west?"

I clench my fist to prevent the fireballs from lunging towards her face. I see Emma's eyes widen and she grabs Henry, putting him on her hip.

"Oh Dear, it seems you are as oblivious as you look." I give a Evil smile.

"Excuse me?"

Before I say anything I make purple smoke form over Henry's little ears to cloud his hearing. "You've mistaken me for my wicked bitch of a sister... and I'm not fucking green. I'm THE Evil Queen and I tend to have quite the temper when it comes to dealing with god damn insolence."

I loosen my fists and the fire glows from my palms.

"Okay, R- your majesty? I think Kelsey should take Henry to the guest quarters and we talk." Emma plasters an obviously fake smile as she hands Henry to Kelly or whatever her name is.

It doesn't matter she is irrelevant. Emma twirls her hand and the horrid woman and Emma's precious little boy were taken away by a white cloud of smoke and I extinguished my flames.

"Okay... Regina, are you jealous?" My blonde giggles as she walks towards me.

"Hmph, no... me envious? Please..." I protest. "my sisters the green one for a reason dear." I walk towards the entrance to the castle.