Old scars

She flashes herself into her room and rushes to her vanity.The Queen waves her hand in front of the mirror, causing an unconscious woman on the forest floor appear...Emma.

The brunette rolls her eyes before flicking her wrist. She slowly walks over to her bed as a purple cloud forms over it. Once the cloud dissipated showing an unconscious blonde, the Queen sits next to her brushing Emma's hair away from her wound on the top of her head. "Mary Margaret!" The brunette called out.

Mary Margaret was The Evil Queen's hand maiden, and has been since the 'birth' of the Evil queen. In the curse, the brunette was going to have Snow's cursed name be Mary Margaret and have her be an primary school teacher, because truthfully, Regina liked the name and didn't want to be completely annoyed by Snow's existence. After all the dark curse was to torture everyone else not her.

"Yes your majesty?" Mary Margaret curtsied before stepping completely through the door.

"Please fetch me the first aid kit?" The brunette smiles as Mary Margaret nods, bows, and rushes to get the kit. "Now Swan. What have you gotten yourself into?"

Regina couldn't help the pull she felt towards the latter. Before she knew it she's kissing Emma's forehead. The blonde's eyes fluttered, but didn't open. "Heavy sleeper huh?" The Evil Queen faintly giggles at the blonde's form.

"Here you go your majesty." Mary Margaret hands the brunette the kit and smiles.

"Mary Margaret... I told you. Regina, call me Regina." The brunette grabbed the kit from Mary Margaret, grabbed peroxide and a cloth. "Come sit Margaret."

The hand maiden nods and does as she's told. Regina places the damp cloth on Emma's head wound causing her to flinch. The blonde's eyes shot open and she jumped. "Shh... Don't worry dear. You fell, you hit your head for sure, but I'm going to make sure you didn't hurt anything else. Okay?"

The blonde nods and lays back down. "Miss Margaret? Could you go fetch my comfiest dress? Preferably red."

The woman nods and rushes out the room. "Red suits you."

"Ugh! It won't stop bleeding. Hold on." Regina puts the rag down and hovers her hand over the blonde's wound.

A bright purple light fell from the brunette's hand to Emma's head. The blonde's eyes widen. "Please don't freak out." Regina says as fast as she can.

The blonde's instantly defending herself. "Freak out? Why would I freak out. I'm in a gorgeous woman's bed, she's dressing my wounds, and some purple light thingy came out of her hand and healed my wound. Why would I be freaking out?" Emma's response earned her a faint giggle from the Queen.

"If I may ask... Who are you, gorgeous woman?" Regina froze and stood up.

Quite the flirt that Swan is.

"Someone your parents hate very much." Emma looked at her confused. "I took you away from them 28 years ago... and I can't return you all battered and beaten now can I?"

The blonde laughs and Regina looks at her confused. "So when you were, what Five, you took me out of this magical realm, away from my 'parents'. Nice one."

"No, I was 30..."

"How old are you now?"

"30..."

Emma's face contorts at the Queen's response, trying to comprehend the entire situation.

"Your majesty, here's the dress." A woman says interrupting them.

"Thank you." Regina grabs the dress and lays it on the bed. "Please start a bath for miss Swan." The woman nods and walks to the bathroom.

"Now if you can, take off your clothes." Regina asks and the blonde smirks.

"I don't even know your name." She says as she slowly took her shirt off and pants causing the Queen to roll her eyes.

"We need to get to washed up." The brunette demands.

"All I'm asking is for your name." The blonde gives a goofy grin.

"Regina..." The blonde gives a cheeky smile.

"Now turn." Emma nods and slowly rotates. "Stop."

The blonde stops facing away from Regina. She feels the brunette's soft, small hand on her shoulder blade, then the small of her back, and lastly her left side accidentally brushing Emma's left breast, causing the blonde to shiver. "Sorry dear, you had a cut there. I must heal them so when I bring you to your parents they don't kill me for entrapping you. They have plenty of other things to kill me for..." The brunette trails off.

"Why would they kill you? You seem so nice."

"I wasn't always, and not a lot of people know I am."

"Her bath is ready." Margaret shouts.

"Thank you, I'll clean her up. It's the least I can do." Regina puts her hand on the small of Emma's back and leads her to the bath. "You can go Mary Margaret." The woman nods and does as she's told.

"Am I dreaming?" The blonde asks while casually staring at Regina's bust.

"Why would you say that?" Emma's stares don't go unnoticed.

"Because a gorgeous woman... A Queen, who's name just so happens to mean Queen, is about to give me a bath. Wait why are you giving me a bath?" The blonde stops rambling and looks at Regina.

"Because royalty gets bathed."

"By a Queen..?"

"By someone lesser." The blonde furrows her eyebrows.

"But you're a Queen... I'm just an orphan."

"Because of me... Get in the tub." Regina orders  becoming agitated, and Emma does as she's told.

Emma sits in the tub as Regina grabs a cup and wets Emma's hair, running her fingers through the blonde mane, massaging her head. The blonde relaxes and tilts her head back allowing the Queen more room to wash her hair. "Who are my parents?"

"Snow White and Prince James... or Charming, he's Prince Charming."
Regina grabs the shampoo and massages into the blonde's long hair.

"If they're my..? And hey hate you..? So you're the Evil Queen? But she's supposed to be ugly- ow!" Emma was interrupted by the brunette pulling her hair. "She's beautiful! But she turns to an ugly old woman to trick Snow White. But naturally she's beautiful." The blonde protests and Regina giggles.

"Is it true you poisoned Snow? Why?" Usually if anyone else asked she would have had them imprisoned, but for some reason she didn't mind the blonde asking.

"She told a secret... That got my fiancé killed... My true love."

A/N hey beautiful humans! what did you think about this chapter. "Mary Margret"😉😉

P.sp. I am also going to be using names from Storybrooke❤️ love you bunches my little beautiful human beings💚💙💜💕