This isnt you

Regina's pov

I hear the clicking of the blondes heels follow behind me. "Go away miss Swan." I order but her footsteps become louder as she struggles to keep up.

My anger only building for the blonde. I turn around and she stumbles back as if she wasn't prepared for me to stop. "Emma I'm not in the mood for a game of chase. I have a kingdom to get back to." I try to narrow eyes at her but she didn't budge. "What?!"

"I'll make you a deal." The blonde murmurs.

"No.." I turn back around and continue to the door. "You have a family, that I took you from."

"Stay with me and you can have the kingdom. everything you wanted." She grabs my hand stopping me where I am.

"What?" I turn once more to meet with watery Emeralds. "No Emma I don't want your kingdom. You don't need me." I lightly chuckle to hinder the pain as she moves closer.

"Don't make me Regina." I cock my head and look at the blonde confused.

"Do what?" I raise my eyebrow.

"If you won't stay I'll have to make you." Her hands clenched and her face contorted.

"Emma you really don't want to fight me. I'm not an easy person to provoke." I laugh, but that was cut off short by familiar lips on mine and fingers tangled in my hair.

I grip her waist and kiss back. Soon I feel a sharp pain in my chest. My eyes shoot open, lips still connected, I see tears come from the blondes closed eyes. When she pulls away I feel my chest contract and tears flow from my eyes. "Emma... what are you doing?"

"Regina... Kneel." The blonde demands almost asking.

"This isn't you."

"Kneel."

I struggle to stay standing but soon a force makes my knees buckle, hitting the cold stone. I wince, one of the pins in my dress slices through my thigh. "Emma please." I beg.

"Stand."

"Em-"

"I said stand."

I clench my fists fighting the force pulling me up. She squeezes my heart in her palm causing a blood curdling scream to rip from my throat as I grab my chest. Every muscle contracting at once causing me to fall further into the ground. She releases her grip and my muscles relax.

"I'm sorry Regina but I cant let you leave."

"This isn't you."