Graham

Emma's Pov

Once the purple smoke fades I find myself to be in an unfamiliar room. "Hand maidens room." An unfamiliar voice calls out.

"Excuse me?"

A petite redheaded woman walks out of the shadows. "Don't worry, she'll realize that she accidentally sent you here. Though she doesn't usually make mistakes."

"She doesn't. I'm her handmaiden for the month." I find a bed that seems untouched and fight with my dress to sit.

"Wait your the Woman I'm working with? Em- I mean Your majesty."

I roll my eyes and smile. "It Emma, just Emma. Yes I may be a Queen but I prefer to be called by my given name."

The woman nods and sits down in the other bed beside me, which I assume is hers, but she quickly gets back up.

"I almost forgot. The Queen ordered me to give these to you when you get here." She hands me a silk red dress.

It was big but looked a lot more comfortable than this. "Thank you..."

"JoAnna" she smiles before sitting back down.

As she did a man dressed in dark armor walks in. "Good afternoon ladies." He bows. "Sorry to bother you but the Queen has requested her handmaiden, and JoAnna you are now Queen Emma's maiden." JoAnna nods and I stand up.

"Do I change into this now?" I hold up the silk dress.

"Oh sorry Your ma- Emma. I forgot to tell you that was the Queen's." The petite woman looks down.

"Oh no problem Jo. Is it okay if I call you that?"  I smile reassuring Jo she's okay.

"Of course!" She smiles ear to ear.

"Sorry madam but I was told to bring you immediately..." the guard insisted.

I nod and follow him out with the silk in hand.
We begin to walk down a long and narrow hallway. The walls were lined with mirrors, all different shapes and sizes. The walls behind them were a dark purple, almost black. The tiles under my excruciatingly painful heels were dark, but I couldn't be my finger on what color they actually were.

"So, if I may ask, since I'm going to be here awhile, what's your name?" I ask as my eyes follow before my feet.

"Graham."

"So Graham. How did you become one of the Queen's guards?"

"Well at first she wanted me to kill Snow White. I refused and she took my heart. She was much different than she is now. She was cold and distant. Now she's much like her younger self. Before you were born she threatened to enact a curse; One that would take us to a place were there was no magic, and no happy endings but hers. A day after you were born something happened that changed her forever. She tried to get to your parents before they sent you there, but she was too late. When she saw that your mother sent you off she acted like that was her plan the whole time. Long story short, when she returned she gave me my heart back and said I can leave whenever I wish." He smiles. "That's when she started her mission to find you."

Regina's been looking for me, for twenty-eight years?

After a couple minutes of left and right turns, short and long hallways, we come to a pair of dark oak doors. Grahm knocks and waits for Regina to allow them in. "Oh and I almost forgot. The Queen doesn't know I'm back."

"Where did you go?"

"I left..." his smile dropped.

"Come in." We hear Regina's muffled but angelic voice through the thick wooden doors.

Graham pushes the doors open and Regina gasps. "Graham..."

He bows. "Your Majesty"

She rushes over to him and smiles. He brings her into a tight hug and kisses her cheek. "I thought you left forever."

"I would never leave you, I just needed time to think. I'm sorry it took so long." She wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I don't care. At least I have my brother back."

She has a brother? She took his heart?

"No way I could stay mad at my baby sister."

He lets go of her and points to me. "Your handmaiden? Please tell me your not still torturing poor Snow."

"No." I speak up. "But I'm not done torturing her." I realize I just said that and feel heat rise from my cheeks.

Regina and Graham both look at me dumbfounded. "This is the daughter of Snow White right?" Graham asks and Regina nods still looking at me.

"Born from the Queen of the birds herself."

"So why is The Savior here?" Graham points at me as he looks at Regina.

"She made a deal with her mothe-"

"Snow... Snow." I interrupt.

"She made a deal with Snow, and now she's here." Regina looks at me and smiles.

"Now Graham if I were you I would leave, unless you want to give me a bath." Graham rushes to the door.

"Nah I'm good, see you later sis." He smiles before closing the two doors just leaving me and The Queen.