Lost Boy

A lot has changed since Regina left. I cut half my staff, Henry was turning eleven in a week, and I sent kellie back to the real, well my world. Loneliness kept on me fast after my brunette left to her kingdom. A need for her crept up like a disease, I didn't know I was whipped until she left. "My Queen! There's someone at the gates!" One of my guards runs in and kneels at my feet.

"Who?" I hold my breath in hopes it's the brunette.

"Queen Regina your majesty.. she's upset."

My heart drops. Upset? How is she upset. I quickly stand from my seat and walk towards my guard. "Well don't just stand there let her in." I grab the front of my dress and start my way towards the gates. What could've happened to cause her to be angry? It's been two months.

Once outside I'm met with the furious brunette and two of her guards on horse back. "Your ma-" I begin to bow as I'm cut off.

"Where the hell is it?!" Her voice piercing my ears.

"Wha-"

"Don't play dumb! I can feel it's no longer here! I trusted you to protect it?!" As the words fall from the queens lips Regina clenches her fists as she visibly fights the urge to hurt me.

"I'll take you to it, I swear I've protected it with my life." I raise my hand to motion her to follow me.

"Trust me when I say this Emma. If you've done anything to it, I won't even question taking yours." The hotheaded woman spits.

I chose to ignore the threat as we continue to my chamber. Once we reach my doors I allow her to walk it before me. "On my nightstand." The queen pushes past me,rushing towards the chest near my bed.

Hovering her hand over it, she closes her eyes for a moment before they shoot open. The doors to my chamber slam shut as well as the ones for my Terrace; trapping me in my room. The queen slowly turns towards me revealing bright purple eyes full of rage. Regina's palms open releasing giant flames escaping from both her hands as she begins to step closer. "That's not my heart! Where is it?! It's NOT in this realm anymore, Emma Swan tell me where the hell you put it?!"

"W-what?