New wounds

Once Regina finished washing Emma, she quickly dried the blonde off and helped her into the red dress. The brunette's hand holding the princess's, the Queen leads Emma to the dining room. Wide eyes roam the seemingly endless table of food causing Regina to laugh.
"Wow Regina this is amazing! I might not want to meet my Parents and just stay here with you!" The blonde faces the latter giving her a goofy smile.

She wouldn't be nice to you if she knew exactly what you've done! All the people you've killed. All the lives you destroyed! Hers!

A small hand on the Queen's shoulder pulls the brunette out of her thoughts. She looks up and her warm eyes lock on the blonde's green emeralds. "Where did you go?" The princess rubbed small circles on Regina's shoulder as The older woman tried to collect herself.

"Nowhere dear." The Queen forced a smile but Emma's not fooled.

"Regina, I know that look. I've had it before, and if you tell me I won't tell anyone... I promise." The blonde clamped her hand into a fist and stuck her pinky out.

The brunette let's out a small laugh. The daughter of Snow White, keep a secret.

"What are you doing dear?" I point at her finger.

"It's called a pinky promise. Here." She grabbed the Queen's hand and wrapped her pinky around the older woman's. "Now if I break the promise, I owe you my life." The blonde gives a cheeky grin before rush to her seat at the table.

She was so happy. Usually her happiness would only annoy Regina, but there's something about the blonde...

"Do you like the dress princess?" The blonde quickly nods.

She eats like a slob.

"Sit up straight dear, and you don't have to eat so fast. The food isn't going anywhere." Her face turns red as she fixes her posture and slows her pace. "Much better. Your mother will be pleased."

"You mean Snow White..." She snaps. "Tell me your story. Everything. Don't be afraid, I won't leave. I promise."

I took a deep breath and nodded before I told her Everything. From my mom training my at a young age to saving young Snow then forced to marry her father. My plan to run away with my true love Daniel and Snow catching us. The secrets I asked her to keep, which she told. How I've never felt love again. How I was spending the rest of my life alone. Then I told her about the millions I've killed and the lives I destroyed, including hers.
Yet, not once did the princess look away, or frightened. She looked at me with the same kind eyes.
"Oh my God... I'm so sorry Snow did that to you." I realized I was crying when the blonde wiped away my tears. "I don't blame you... You're not Evil, just broken." I weakly smile at the blonde before fixing my posture.

"Thank you." Once I realized I was staring at the princess I stand up quickly stat walking to the royal hall and the blonde follows. "We need to let your parents know your here and safe."

"Did I say something wrong?" The princess grabs my arms and makes me face her.

"No my dear." I smile to reassure her. "I just have to fix what I broke all those years ago." I caress her cheek before transporting us to the entrance of the White's castle.

-----------

"Freeze!" One of Snow's guards holds his sword at my throat but I don't move.

"I have a gift for Queen of the birds and The peanut Prince." I snarl and hear the blonde give a faint giggle.

"And who is she?"another guard grabbed her arm and I clinched my fist.

"Let her go you low life good for nothing piece of-"

"Regina! What are going here?!" Snow runs out of her beloved castle.

"Well hello. Nice to see you too. I'm just here to return something I took a long time ago." I waved my hand towards the princess.

Her face drops. "Emma..." She runs over to the blonde and hugs her tightly.

The blonde's eyes went wide and she stood stiff. "Did she hurt you?"

"No she hel-" "lock her up! She won't hurt anyone again."

The guards grab my arms and pull me towards Snow. I put on a fake snarl and look at the blonde. "Take care of her Snow. Don't let her go again." I laugh as the guards drag me to the dungeon.

"No!" The blonde yelled. "Let her go!"Snow holds the princess back as she tries to struggle.

A/N What?! Regina willingly going? What has that blonde done to her?😱😈😉