4 | unrelations

"YOU FOOLS!" VOLDEMORT yelled

Draco stood from the creaked door, trying to listen in on Voldemort's and his father's discussion. He'd heard about his father's failed attempt on catching the boy who lived and had no idea where they were now.

His father remained quiet, the whole room in fact remained quiet as he caught a glimpse of his father's head of white hair. His posture was stiff as he stood up right, looking like even making the wrong move would disappoint the Dark Lord more. The most dangerous wizard created circles around him, his precious snake following the trail like a lost puppy.

"I ordered you with a simple task, have I not?!" He waved his wand and white spewing magic hit the window and shook the whole house. Draco was unstable for a while but remained a listener to hear conversation.

"It was all so simple, Lucius! Catch the boy and everything was done! We finally would have won!" He took his father's wand and continued to play with it, not being careful.

Just then, Bellatrix entered from the right.

"M-Master, we have news of the boy." His aunt silently muttered.

He could imagine her quivers and a small blush that would occasionally spread across her cheeks like a drop of watercolor paint in water. He heard whispers and Voldemort muttering something that sounded like a threat to his father. Draco watched the outline of Voldemort and Bellatrix's shadow disappear.

To the side of him, Snape appeared, ignoring Draco's existence and went straight to Voldemort.

"I have arranged Hogwarts to have a Ball to distract the students while you search." Snape's deep voice said to Voldemort.

"Thank you, Severus. Your work will not be forgotten," the Dark Lord promised.

He could hear Snape's footsteps slowly getting quieter. He opened the door and saw Draco. He could've sworn he saw regret in his dead shark like eyes. When the professor disappeared, he took the open door as an opportunity.

He opened the door to see his father still stiff and stuck in place, being careful of his breathing.

"Father-"

"Out with it, Draco!" His father then vanished, leaving a scowl on his sons face.

Out of anger, he left the manor and headed straight to a certain train. He needed to see the only person who would calm him down.

~

CASSANDRA GIGGLED LOUDLY as the trio made their way through the snow, laughing at another embarrassing story Astoria told them about her childhood.