12 | something new, something old

_______________

_______________

T W O   D A Y S   L A T E R

DAVID COULD NOT help but feel proud for Draco Malfoy.

They all walked side by side as David and Liam kept laughing hysterically at Draco after telling his story about a horrible date with Astoria.

Winter break was coming to a close in two days and if anyone ever told all three of them that they would all be in strong relationships, become friends with Draco Malfoy and would actually be living an almost too perfect life, they would all have laughed straight at that person's face.

Even to Simone, David was still nervous around her, afraid of slipping up and waking up the dream of Simone actually being with him when many other people were always pining after her.

She was a golden treasure with her beautiful silky brown hair that was a tad darker then her dark skin. Her beauty was so surpassed and everyone knew that. If she wanted to be involved with the hierarchy at school, she would have been part of the more popular Ravenclaws, rather then staying at her own pace and eventually meeting David.

No, David never felt worthy of a girl like her. She was simply too perfect that any better man deserved her. Even thought she countlessly told him that she wanted -- no, needed him and that he was more than enough for her, he had never seemed to believe her.

But nonetheless, she still liked him and enjoyed whenever he would play the piano for her or when they both would dance together, the music acting as if it circulated them every step they took.

It was quite magical.

"David." Simone whispered, her head rested on his shoulder. The walked down the snowy road, on their way back to Hogwarts after a hanging out together at a nearby restaurant.

"Hmm." He hummed silently.

"Do you want to go to my parent's home during Christmas?" He felt his heart drop and his eyes narrow. "I know it's a lot to take in since we have only been together for two months but-"

"Yes, of course." He would do anything for Simone, anything.

And as he walked with Liam and Draco through the withering down snow, he could not help but be absolutely happy. He was with Simone, a girl who accepted his flaws, other then his other two girl friends.

Simone even claimed that she had flaws, which was impossible for him to believe. When he asked her to point out a flaw and one was that she liked wearing long sleeves so even on hot days she wore them and she always pegged herself as weird for that.