series

if you have not checked my bio, i have an announced that....

I AM MAKING UNFORGETTABLE A SERIES!

Originally, Unforgettable was a stand alone and put into my stand alone's file but I always hated the way it was there and I also wanted to branch out and do different stories into Unforgettable. Also, I have reached the main plot in Unforgettable and I cannot bare to let it go anytime soon so hey, two more books!

to give you a look of the series here it is,

_____________

unforgettable draco + astoria

" i am darkness, astoria, you are light

" i am darkness, astoria, you are light. "

" then we both need each other. "

______________

uncontrollable ron + hermione

" and what if, i want to go to school for another year? ron, what if you find someone better? what if - "

" there is no one better then you, hermione "

_____________

unbreakable harry + ginny

" i can not love you, ginny

" i can not love you, ginny. you deserve better then me. i would break you. "

" then break me. "

_____________

do you have to read in order to understand?
no. i try hard for my books to not have to be readable in order. although, i think it would be better to read in order, you do not have to.

when are uncontrollable and unbreakable coming out?
most likely next year ( 2017 ). i still have my other series, between, and I need to catch up on that series since i set a goal for me to start the third book by the first two months of 2017 ( i am on the beginning of the second book ) so expect uncontrollable and unbreakable out by april or may.

i will release their prologues soon so there will be snippets of their story but for chapters, it will be slow updates until between forever is finished.

in what way are you distributing the books?
unforgettable, is going to be finished probably in january if i make more time. i am on thanksgiving break and in the first few hours, i already have another chapter and some covers up! and just around the corner is winter break which means more writing time.

uncontrollable will go after this and i will plan to finish that book first before unbreakable. this way it's faster and clears my head thoroughly.

what made you want to have two other books in the series?
i could not bare to leave the harry potter world. and honestly, this is more enjoyable to write about then my between series. between, I need to search up designers and fashion and gossip which i am not that majorly into but with unforgettable, it's harry freaking potter, i love it!

__________

uncontrollable and unbreakable, coming 2017