for you.

This chapter will include a Q&A, fun facts and more!

Fun fact - I am actually writing this fun fact chapter while I am still writing the beginning stages of this book! To be more precise, I am on chapter 10 while I am writing this because I actually know how this book is going to end.

here's to the end of unforgettable draco + astoria and onto the next book UNCONTROLLABLE ron + hermione.

but before we rush into another book, to say thanks i have a few fun facts to share about this book!

S P O I L E R   A L E R T

if you are not caught up and have not read all of the chapters, you have been warned that there will be many spoilers in the following.

_________

1. Cassandra, Liam, David and Simone were never going to be part of this series

I wrote this book solely based on just Astoria and Draco and it was going to be a more explanative story then an actually narrative but it was not until I saw a video of this boy being upset that he was in Hufflepuff, did I actually write Cassandra and David.

There had never been any vocal Hufflepuff students other then Cedric. We have Newt but as for the time being, we do not have a lot of information about him, seeing as FBAWTFT came out a couple of months ago. But since then they announced that there are more movies to come with the series -- I am excited but -- anyway, Hufflepuffs have a lot of discrimination.

I am a fellow Hufflepuff myself, and I always am mad whenever people diss of Hufflepuffs for no particular reason. Seriously, we barely have information about ourselves so there really should not be a reason to hate us.

So when I wrote Cassandra and David, I wanted them to add light to the story as well as a Hufflepuff background.

I'm not trying to diss other houses.

I wanted Slytherins to show more of their determination side, not that they're just bad. They aren't, they strive for what they believe in and sometimes it can be bad but not always. That's why Astoria is nice. She is determined, like a Slytherin and she fights for what she believes in.

For Gryffindors, I tried to make the house more, real. This house is the most popular and with that, everyone thinks they're perfect. But they aren't, all houses aren't. We saw the golden trio make mistakes throughout the series but it never really effected the reputation of the house. I wanted to show that Gryffindors make mistakes and like the scene were Gryffindors like to prank with each other, I wanted to show that they also have fun.

For Ravenclaw, I wanted to show some vulnerability and weakness. Ravenclaw is quite smart but they'll be vulnerable at times, just like the rest of the houses. 

No house is perfect and no house is better than the other. 

2. Cassandra and Liam were always meant to die

I know, I know, that's harsh.

I knew I wanted Cassandra to die the minute I wrote her in and after I wanted Liam to join in, I had to find a way to not make it into a love triangle. In the beginning, Liam, Cassandra and David were all going to be in a love triangle but I changed my mind on that.

Instead, I had Liam and Cassandra end up together as David and Simone grew closer. Then, when I built their relationship, I wanted all hugs and kisses until their death. It shows, that you never know when life will end and maybe this will be your last breath, last time going to school or last time laughing before your hit by a car, get shot or your roof comes crashing down. I wanted to show that life is unexpected and to live the fullest and take chances like Liam did when he took Cassie's advice in chapter 10 about dating.

Make the move and if it does not work out, at least you tried.

3. Astoria always was meant to die in the end

Like I said, I tend to follow the books and if felt wrong if Astoria lived all because of my selfish reasons.

4. Simone's Betrayal

Okay, when I wrote Simone in, I just wanted a partner for David, really. But it was not until the twelfth chapter did I know I wanted Simone to betray David. I wanted more to her character, other then being with David. Even though I could have just wrote more interesting plots, it's more fun to have character puzzles ;) .

Also, I wanted her to be that evil villain. When some villains fall in love, it tends to override their mind. I wanted Simone to be a monster. I wanted to show that sometimes, people don't change.

Did she really love David? No. Would she ever learn to love maybe learn to love David? Yes, in a long shot. But she loves being a death eater even more than David. 

5. David & Astoria's Death

I knew I wanted Astoria to perish because in the books she did. I didn't know I would kill off David until writing the last chapter. I realized with all this death around him and his main storyline focused on his friends, I would have him die. He's sweet and all but I wanted Draco to be alone. ( gosh, reading it, I sound like a monster )

In the book ' Harry Potter & The Cursed Child ', all Draco had was his son and Astoria. Astoria died nonetheless and his son was a little rebel. I can't have him keep that character and have David around at the same time. After her death he simply was... lonely. Thus, the death of David, his last friend.

6. Harry Potter & The Cursed Child

I only started to write this book after they mentioned Astoria in HPATCC. There was not that many Astoria and Draco books on wattpad so I decided to give it a shot. 

~

This concludes our fun fact portion! Now, if you have any questions to me, feel free to DM me or comment here. But if not, I'd actually like it if you were to answer some questions. 

Who was your favorite character? 

What do you think I can improve on in the story?

Were there any scenes that you believe could have been written better? 

What was your favorite part/chapter? 

Did you expect Simone's betrayal?

Any more comments can be commented here. 

~

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Thank you for making my wattpad dreams come true. I remember hoping that one day people would pay attention to my stories and that they would enjoy it. I never could have thought/imagined how much love, messages and comments I receive from you guys. 

Thank you for all of it, thank you for giving me a chance. 

This is for you

See you soon in UNCONTROLLABLE

with love always,

 aurora