Maya Meets Morning

When I woke up I was still in Joshs arms. I kissed him to wake him up.

"Well good morning to you too." He smirked sitting up.

"Mhm. Now would you like to leave first or shall I?" I asked brushing my hair out of my face.

"I'll go. One more kiss Hart." I rolled my eyes and kissed him. It quickly escalated as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. We made out a little bit longer before I pulled away.

"What happened to just waking up next to me?" I teased.

"I realized I like it a lot." He leaned in and kissed me again.

"Get out of here." I laughed. I pushed him out of the room and waited a few minutes.

I opened the door and immediately bumped into someone waiting on the other side.

"Morning Shortstack. " Lucas. I gritted my teeth at his new nickname for me.

"Hello Sundance." I scoffed, pushing past him.

"Someone is very hypocritical." He said following me through Rileys apartment.

"You are the one who didn't want to kiss me without getting to know me. I'm sure you know Missy really well." I spat rolling my eyes.

"I'm not talking about me Maya."

"I never told you that you couldn't sleep with Missy. I wouldn't expect anything less." I turned around to scold him.

"You slept with him? God Maya." He shook his head.

"Could've been you." I winked. Lucas took me by surprise by grabbing my waist and leaning in close.

"Next time it will be." He sounded really sexy and if we didn't have to go to school I would've kissed him. But either way I couldn't fall for him. I needed him to fall for me.

I slipped into Rileys room to borrow some clothes.

"You asked Lucas to stay?" I questioned my best friend who was sitting on her bed staring at me.

"He wanted to talk to you but he couldn't find you. I told him he could stay over."

"Well I was with Josh last night. Lucas caught me coming out." I left out the other details.

"Ugh Maya! He's my uncle! Please tell me you didn't lose it to him." Riley groaned staring at me anxiously.

"No I didn't. We just made out a little." I bit my lip and stared at my feet.

"Gross!" Riley threw a pillow at me.

"Sorry Honey. Now we have to get ready. School starts in an hour and we have to take the subway." I grabbed an outfit out of her closet and slipped out to the bathroom. It was occupied. I frowned and knocked on the door. I heard water running so I opened the door.

"What?" Lucas asked from the shower.

"I need to change. Stay in there!" I ordered pulling off my shirt. His head popped out of the curtain as I was standing in my bra.

"Oooo Lace. My favorite." He smirked.

"What happened to being a gentleman?" I asked not trying to cover myself at all. Instead I pulled off my pants to show him my matching set. I saw him lick his lips before letting the curtain fall.

I finished changing without anymore interruptions. I was about to start my makeup when the water stopped.

"Could you pass me my towel Blonde Beauty?" I blushed and passed him his towel.

"I'll just go now." I said heading towards the door.

"Come on Hart I know you want to see me naked." Even though I couldn't see him I knew he was smirking.

"I'll see you on the subway Huckleberry." I scoffed going to finish my makeup in Rileys room.