Maya Meets Sherlock

"Babineau!" I called to Zay after school that day.

"Sup?"

"What has got you so convinced that Farkle and I aren't together?" I asked catching up to him and walking by his side.

"Many things. Some of the same reasons I know Riley and Lucas aren't really together."

"Please enlighten me."

"1. Lucas likes you. A lot. He stares at you, not Riley. She may be his pretty brunette but, you're his Blonde Beauty. 2. Farkle likes Riley. She knows this and she doesn't want to hurt him. 3. Riley likes Charlie...but that's not relevant I guess 4. Farkle isn't your type. 5. You and Lucas have so much damn sexual tension. It would be a sin for you to date anyone but him. 6. You would have told Riley if that's what your big secret was. You wouldn't have risked your friendship over it." I tried to but in but I had no words.

"Who knew you were so observant? " I chuckled shaking my head.

"I also know you and Farkle are plotting something against my man." My eyes widened.

"Did you tell him?" I blurted not even trying to deny it.

"Of course not. I enjoy a good prank. I just can't wait to see it all play out. And there's one thing I can't figure out. Why?" He studied me. I couldn't tell him the truth.

"No one can know everything." I smirked then walked away. He grabbed my arm to stop me

"Are you sure Hart? I'm not afraid to search through your secrets. Are you sure there's nothing you don't want me to find?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Fine. You were right when you thought we had met before." I confessed. He looked at me weirdly.

"Oh my god. Pe-"

"Don't say it."

"That's why you hate Lucas. We chased you out of Texas. Maya I'm so sorry." He sounded genuine but I wasn't sure.

"If you are really sorry then you won't tell him or anyone else the truth about me. I am Maya Hart from the Bronx. Got it?" Zay nodded.

"What are you going to do to Lucas?" Zay asked suddenly nervous.

"Wait and see." I strutted away silently hoping Zay would keep his word.