Maya Meets Break ups

The next day at school, Riley and Lucas were no more. Farkle comforted Riley and I uh comforted Lucas.

During second period, chemistry, he was my lab partner. The way we sat at the stations gave me the perfect opportunity for me to place my hand on his thigh. As soon as I did I saw in my peripheral vision that he tensed up. I smirked to myself. He placed his hand on mine to move it away but instead I slid it up further.

I felt his eyes on me so I bit my lip. He went back to trying to focus.

At lunch Zay and Lucas sat across from Riley Farkle and I. I stared at Lucas shamelessly while he looked everywhere except at me. He made the mistake of sitting directly across from me. I ran my foot up his leg. He froze and dropped his fork.

"Maya can I talk to you for a minute. In private." He emphasized the word private.

"Sure Huckleberry." He stood up and walked by expecting me to follow him. I grabbed his hand and walked beside him. He dragged me to Janitors closet and politely asked Janitor Hartley if we could borrow it. He gave him a questioning look before leaving.

"You got 20 minutes kid. Lock the door behind you." The janitor left leaving the keys with Lucas. I sat on a work station and was eye level with Lucas.

"What's going on Hart?" He asked.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"You know what I mean." He said firmly. I shrugged still acting oblivious.

"I hear you and Riley broke up." I stated changing the subject.

"Riley and I were never together. She was just mad at you. But you still have a boyfriend." He stated. "So you need to stop flirting with me."

"Farkle and I lied. I just wanted to make you jealous." He eyed me cautiously.

"Well it worked." He muttered.

"Good." I made eye contact with him and just stared. He stepped closer and slid his hands up my thighs so they were resting on my lower back and ass. He leaned in so his lips brushed mine.

"You're a tease. You know that?" He stated his lips grazing mine with each word.

"Mhm." I said keeping my eyes locked with his. He squeezed my ass before moving his lips to my ear.

"Its my turn." Then he let go of me completely and took a step back. "See you later Maya."