Maya Meets A Sleepover

So when Riley said she wanted me to sleepover, she didnt tell me there would be other people there. When i arrived at Rileys, Farkle, Zay and Smackle, who had somehow joined our group, were there waiting.

Had Riley and I not just gotten out of a huge fight, i wouldve gotten mad at her. But i knew it wasnt worth it.

"So whats the plan?" I asked plopping down next to Riley.

"Truth or dare." Riley smirked. The look in her eye reminded me of Missy Bradford.

"Okay. Whos first?"

"You go."

"Farkle truth or dare?" I smirked.

"Dare." It surprised me as he usually picked truth.

"I dare you to kiss the cutest girl in the circle." I winked. He glared at me and stood up moving close to Riley.

"Sorry." He mumbled before pecking her lips. I saw a tinge of pink appear on Rileys cheeks as Farkle sat back in his seat.

"Zay truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who is the most beautiful girl you've ever met?"

"Either Vanessa from Texas or Smackle." Zay said it so casually while the rest of us stared in shock. Smackles eyes widened as she stared at the texan.

"Y-your turn." Smackle stuttered.

After a few more rounds it landed on Riley who chose me.

"Maya truth or dare?"

"Dare." I stated confidently.

"I dare you to kiss the next person who comes through that door."

Riley definitely had a plan. I had no idea what to expect. Did she want me to kiss her parents? Or Auggie? Or J-Josh...

What would happen if Josh walked through that door? He sure as hell would not want to kiss me. But a part of me still wanted to kiss him. A lot of me did.

I watched and waited for the door to open and when it did my heart began to race. As I saw his face I knew exactly what she was planning. Riley Matthews was actually my hero.