Maya Meets Lunchtime activities

I sat in the Janitors closet waiting patiently for a certain Texan to walk in. The door flew open and in came Lucas. He slammed the door and walk right over to me. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Well hello there." I smirked.

"Just shut up and kiss me already." He commanded his lips brushing against mine.

"If you insist." I finally pressed my lips against his and was surprised. I didn't know I would enjoy kissing him that much. His lips fit perfectly with mine and we moved in sync. Our bodies were in perfect harmony as we made out in the Janitors closet. His tongue brushed my bottom lip and I parted my lips giving him a chance to roam my mouth. He left no spot untouched causing me to moan against his lips. He pulled away leaving us both breathless. I leaned my head on his shoulder completely out of breath.

"We need to stop."  Lucas spoke through deep breaths. I tipped my head and leaned in pressing my lips to his neck.

"Why?" I asked against his neck. He leaned his head back before snapping back to reality. He grabbed my face and held me so our eyes locked.

"Because if we keep going I won't be able to stop." His eyes were full of lust.

"I guess we have to stop then." I smirked. My eyes drifted away from his to his neck where I had just created a massive hickey. "Do you want to borrow my concealer?" I giggled. His eyes widened as he pulled  out his phone and used his camera to check what I had made.

"Dammit Maya." He groaned. He turned to me and picked me up his hands holding my ass.

"Lucas-" His lips had found my sweet spot and I couldn't hold in a moan.

"Now we're even." My eyes widened as I realized that this probably wouldn't go away before Christmas break with Josh. I groaned and touched the swollen area on my neck.

Lucas stood behind me his arms wrapped around my torso. His lips brushing against my ear as he said:

"You're mine."