Epilogue - Maya Meets Prom

Riley came out in her prom dress and I almost cried. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. Our senior prom. 

Riley's dress was mermaid style and light pink. Topanga had done her hair and she looked incredible. We had picked out our dresses together after Lucas had asked me. Farkle had worked up the nerve to ask Riley and she said yes, completely forgetting about Charlie. 

My dress was red and black off the shoulder and I couldn't wait for Lucas to see it.

"Riley, Maya! You have visitors!" Topanga called out. My mom was waiting with the Matthews along with Cory's best friend Shawn. He was taking pictures of us with our dates. When we came out of the room I noticed my mom seemed to be getting along well with him. Maybe he could make her happy...

My eyes drifted to the door where Farkle and Lucas were waiting for us. The sight of him in a tux was breathtaking. 

"Hey, Huckleberry." I grinned.

"Hey, Blonde beauty." After a few too many pictures we rushed to the limo, picking up Zay and Smackle on the way. When we got to the prom I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. Lucas held my hand as we made our way through the decorations. 

"Let's go dance!" Riley squealed, pulling us into the center of the crowd. We twirled and jumped around, laughing as we spent time together. After a few high energy they slowed it down and I found myself in Lucas's arms. 

"Have I mentioned how incredible you look?" He grinned. I blushed and looked down. His hand moved from my hip to gently lift my chin. I looked into his eyes and saw the love I've always wanted. 

"I love you, Lucas Friar." I smiled slowly losing myself in his eyes. 

"I love you too, Maya Hart." He leaned down and kissed me sweetly before resting his forehead against mine as we swayed to the music. 

"What comes next?" I whispered. "We graduate and then what?"

"Then, whatever we want I guess." 

"And what do you want?" I asked nervously. Everything was going to change.

"I don't know yet." He answered honestly. "But I know whatever I choose will be with you by my side."

"I'd like that very much." I grinned. "Maybe we'll even go back to Texas."

"Yeah?" A playful smirk played on his lips.

"Anything for my Huckleberry, Ranger Rick, Ha hurr-" Lucas cut me off by kissing me again as the song came to an end. Riley tackled us and the whole group. Dancing around with my friends made all my worries fade away. Suddenly, it didn't matter what came next. All that mattered was that we were together. 

Together, we would take on the world.