Maya meets Confrontation

"Lucas! Hey. Glad you could make it." Riley smirked. I didn't know if I should wait or jump right into the dare. Luckily...Riley made the decision for me. "Maya has something for you."

"If its another apology, I don't want to hear it." He said sternly as I stood up.

"Not exactly." I reached my hands up to his neck and pulled him down crashing his lips into mine. I moved my lips against his and to my surprise he responded. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist pressing me against him. My tongue slipped into his mouth but he quickly fought back becoming more dominant. His hands started sliding when there was a cough from the others who we had forgotten were there.

"Get a room." Zay chuckled. I looked at Lucas blushing but he looked horrified, realizing what he had just done.

"I have to go."

"You just got here." Riley protested. Lucas's eyes drifted to me.

"I have to go." He turned around and headed for the door. I, of course, followed him.

"Lucas." He ignored me. "Lucas," I repeated. Still nothing. "LUCAS!"

"WHAT?" He yelled. I shrank down in fear which he noticed. He softened. "What Maya?"

"Why?"

"I can't keep doing this."

"No. Not why did you leave, why did you kiss me back? If you are so done with everything, with...me then why did you kiss me?" He sat on the Matthews couch with his head in his hands.

"Because even after everything...no matter how much I try to ignore it or stop it...I'm in love with you Maya Hart."