16. August 17, Jasper chapter

Piper's POV

"Piper? I need to talk to you." Jason came into my cabin.
"Uhm, sure." I shrugged and smiled faintly.
He looked scared, whatever he had on his mind he needed some privacy for it. Was something wrong?
"Everybody get out and do whatever you like for at least an hour and don't come back until you see a 'Come in' sign on the door! Or I'm outside." I commanded my siblings, they looked at me quite startled.
"At least half a mile away from this cabin!" I added, knowing that most of my siblings loved to eavesdrop and gossip more than anything.
They all walked out at once and believe me that I felt sorry for them thanks to the last order but they could use some fresh chemical-free air. Seriously, they used too much hair and body products.
"What's wrong Jason?" I said. I walked towards him but he stumbled back and almost fell to the ground.
"I, I just need to talk to you about- about." Jason looked down. "Something."
Uhm. OK.
"Tell me you're not breaking up with me Jason!" I said without realizing the power I used.
"I'm not breaking up with you Piper." Jason said. He blinked a couple times before talking again.
"Wow, stop doing that Pipes. I'm not breaking up with you. Your mother visited me a couple minutes ago and honestly I'm a little afraid now."
That couldn't be good.
"Holy Hades, what did she tell you?"
Of course my mother would take Jason by surprise. Crazy woman.
"She told me to try more with you because of whose daughter you are and-"
"Jason you cannot listen to my mother. If it were her scenario, we'd be living in New Rome. We'd get married the first month we met and we'd probably have mini Jason and me running around." I chuckled.
"Don't tell me that you'd mind."
Jason grinned suggestively and we both started laughing.
I plopped down on my bed. Jason sat on the edge of it sheepishly.
"So we're okay then?" Jason asked.
"If my Aphrodite gene is right then YES. We're more than okay Sparky."
I was smiling from ear to ear as I sat next to him. I bit my cheek to stop grinning but it wasn't that easy.
Jason stared at me like if he was just wondering what to do.
"What?" I laughed out and snapped my fingers in front of his eyes. "You really had me relegate my siblings just because of my mother scaring you a bit?" I stared at him. "Nothing more?"
"I was just thinking about us. Percy and Annabeth are about to marry in what? Soon... And we'll stay here till when?" Jason looked into my eyes, waiting for an answer.
"Jason? You don't think that we should marry too? Don't you? I like you a lot and all but we're waiting with the marriage thing after High school and like college at least. It's just a couple years anyway. Time to grow."
"What if I ask my dad to buy us the house next to Percy and Annabeth? The others could move in too so that our parents and Chiron would be calmer... And then when the city's finished and we're older, we could transfer just as Leo said." I started playing with the hem of his shirt. "It's a very bold move though..."
"Calmer why?" Jason smirked as he realized what I was doing and I blushed.
"Don't get any ideas Sparky." I laughed. But I pulled his shirt up without even thinking and kissed him awkwardly.
Jason stared at me in disbelief.
"Piper?!" Jason stared at me, chest raising more heavily.
I stared at him for a second.
"And you mind it?" I smirked at him.
"Nah, I'm perfectly fine right now Pipes."
Jason sparkled, literally, and a small wave of electricity ran through my body.
I exhaled in the shock.
"Now that's what I call sparks fly." I let out through the laughs. "I Love you Jason, I do." I whispered carefully.
"I love you too." Jason smiled back.
I ended up throwing his shirt somewhere across the room.
We only kissed and hugged but it was far more than any kiss we've ever shared. Jason started tugging at my shirt too eventually but I stopped him. I smiled at those blue eyes locked in mine and kissed him again.
"The door's unlocked and someone might come back. Better you than both of us." I reasoned. We dived into the moment. I quite did enjoy him around.

Annabeth's POV
It was 9 AM and I had a lot of work to do...
Paul drove in early that morning and Percy and Hazel took Victoria home.
She would stay there with Sally and Paul for some time. Without us around, she was safe, no monster would dare come near her. And I had a hunch that the gods were looking over her.
"Piper?" I said as I slowly opened the door to Aphrodite's cabin. No response. I walked into the cabin and called. "Anybody in here?"
I clearly didn't notice Piper and Jason making out at first.
I shielded my eyes with my hand and cleared my throat.
"Annabeth?" Jason jumped away from the bed.
"What? Where!" Piper freaked before she spotted me.
"Ouch. What is it Annabeth? My totally understanding friend who'd never tell on us..." Piper said as she grinned.
Jason sighed. "Girls..." He walked around the cabin, searching for something.
"Can you put a shirt on Jason?" I laughed. He looked around the room again, obviously not having a clue about where his shirt ended up.
"I'll wait outside, just, don't get back to whatever you were doing. I need some help from you two." I called as I ran out and closed the door behind me, laughing so hard it hurt.

Vendy