AN, motivational talks, happy new year, etc.

Happy new year in advance ;) ya know me, I'll forget...
I got two main themes to talk about (if not anything, read point 2 XD)

1. I'm reworking the story from the beginning cause I was like, what? 16? When I started this... I'm aiming for more fun and realistic. And I like everything perfect, or as close to it as possible, and younger me didn't pay much attention to re-reading the proof-read texts just once more and then doing that again XD I'm not changing the storyline, maybe just "maturing" it up in places a bit ;)

*Forgot to mention... The rewritten parts will be marked by the two dots like this current first chapter

2. I wish you all just the best in your life, I wish we're all healthy and happy, inspired, and brave... Above all I wish you guys all love yourself and don't feel the need to tell yourself to be better this new year when the clock strikes midnight on 31. December. If we need to better anything, it was listed before (hint: your health, attitude towards others [eh? I know we all need to better something in that matter] XD, going out of comfort zones when you wanna... Just being yourself and brave...
***And please help ease the pressure on our planet, we're not getting a second one and these bamboo toothbrushes, cloth bags, reusable containers/water bottles, and steel straws don't cost that much [these are only the basics everyone should own]***).
And of course I wish us all a lot of love... and who knows, if you're single just like my lonely ass then maybe you'll finally find your significant other (and that'd be all the happiness in the world to most, let's face it). So hey, wake up and follow your dreams, I'm rooting for you all 💙
-Vendy