The hurricane named Thalia

PJ pun to start off: I was showing my grandma some new books that day. . . I pulled the Harry Potter box out from the shelf to show her the book covers, which I totally love, and one book fell on it's side and I was like "Careful! Don't fall!" (yes I did speak to a book) so anyway, I picked it up and guess what it was- The Trials of Apollo! (Got it?) I laughed way more than a healthy minded person should 😂

This continues right after the last chapter and there's more POVs including Travis, Percy and Annabeth, Thalia, Clarisse. . . And third person's POV to give it some sense :)

The huntresses stormed through the gates of camp during the night and they weren't that quiet at all. No, they actually woke up the whole camp and every demigod- except for one unnamed couple- was out there, trying to find out what the Hades was going on. The demigods thought there was another attack on their camp, but no, maybe worse, the huntresses were arguing with each other, or at least at first, then all of them argued with the sleepy campers who wanted them to shut the hell up and then the sleepy campers fought back until Chiron galloped in. When he did so, he wanted the huntresses to literally "Shut the Hades up!" too so they all shouted at him at once, causing the campers to stand up for their teacher and parental figure for some... It was a long night full of fights, curses and very ugly retorts.
Chiron searched the crowd, trying to locate Percy and Annabeth, but he had no such luck. He had to find the rest of The Seven then, they were authorative enough as leaders, if the huntresses weren't going to accept him.
He found Thalia and other head counselors then, which wasn't that hard at all to be honest, mostly.
Clarisse was the loudest from the crowd, of course. She was just about to pin some huntress to a tree with her spear when Frank noticed her and shouted at Chris who was trying to hold back the son of Hades who was legit pissed off at the huntresses. Most of them apparently despised Thalia for some unknown reason while only a few stood by her side.
"Say one word as such about Thalia again and I'll- I'll."
She was his cousin after all and to add up, he hated when someone bullied others for their choices, for who they really were.
Skeletons emerged from the ground, going after the huntresses right away and Nico didn't even have to finish the threat. What came next was girls screaming, Will cussing about having to help them all when "The idiots finally wore themselves out." and poor pregnant and very outraged, to be clear, Katie was trying to convince Nico to make the skeletons go away. But the fighting didn't seem to have an end and what was even worse, Thalia, the main reason of the fight, was nowhere to be found.
That's why very worried Jason with Piper, Leo and Calypso were searching the whole Camp while Connor ran into the woods alone, he figured she might have gone there cause, after all, Connor and Thalia became very good friends in a way after she saved him a year ago. He knew exactly where she'd be.

Travis's POV

"I'm done!" Katie growled, gesturing defeat as she waved her arms over her head and then hissed silently, proceeding to put her hands over her abdomen protectively.
She complained about not being able to move with her huge 6 months belly to me all the time, serving it as if I was to blame.
"Why don't you all just shut it." I shouted but only few kids stopped and glared at me. Few hundreds of kids against one? Not in a million years.
"I don't know how to stop them either." I said as a sword flew over my head and clattered on the ground. Chiron ran somewhere away again, probably to stop our raging hotheaded Clarisse or something like that. She was obviously out for blood.
"If anything happens to you Kates I swear I'll- just go inside, please."
But no, she wouldn't. She was looking at me with this 'I either figured a new theory of relativity or am going to screw someone over right now' smirk, her eyes glowing. I loved the second option better.
"Wait a sec now and don't worry, please, for gods' sakes, I'm alright, it's a play."
Katie smirked, then she howled as if in pain and I immediately caught her, she sat down with me.
"What's wrong Kates?" I asked, completely petrified, truly. If that was an act to try and kill the commotion then I hated it.
"I'm fine," she whispered. "Play along with the 'I'm giving birth right now' comedy, will you?" Katie whispered again to my ear and I almost laughed. "So eager to go back to bed?"
"Oh you have no idea-" Katie scoffed.
"Auuuuu-" She yelled without a warning.
"Help, I think her water broke!" I shouted. She was just 6 months pregnant but they didn't know that. And she definitely looked pretty much ready to pop the kid right then and there.
"Breathe love." I shouted dramatically and she giggled at the theatrical comment. "As Will taught you, breathe babe- inhale, exhale, namaste." Everyone was staring at us like a bunch of frightened idiots and I found it a bit too harsh to play like this on our friends but seeing their faces full of sudden terror was purely hilarious.
Katie nudged me, probably for calling her 'babe', and I grinned. She was already giggling. Game over.
"All the stressing could really induce early labor you idiots, shame on you all. And being such bitches about Thalia's decision? It's her life for the love of gods!" I said.
"Oh, look how worried about me you were." Katie mused in a mocking pouty voice, getting up from the ground, and I stared at her like 'Really?'
"Oh- sorry, couldn't help it." She laughed. I'd be done if she started crying. Those moods were the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.
"Now go to your cabins before I make you go!" Katie commanded in her scariest, bossy tone. Even I had the urge to go to my cabin and crawl into my bed. She'd be a great charmspeaker, it would definitely work on me.