Their Future

This thing is like a headcannon more than a classical story chapter, I guess. It's what I personally see in the future for Percy and Annabeth, and I'm set on it actually being so in my version of these stories, there's no making me change my mind

& no this is not anything as a final chapter, there's always gonna be those stupid ideas that just pop up at school/work... And I'm really not planning to finish this just yet. (*Def not until I have kids and they're like 15 and I have to hide this proof of my insanity from them XD)

It was almost the end for them... The end of high school, that is.
Percy and Annabeth had finished all of their finals but biology already, it wasn't a problem at all, much to their anticipation. Though Thalia had a little trouble with the maths...
But she'd pull through the next time, with Jason's help and some practice, maybe a tech bug in her ear. Cheating was, of course, the last resort... As they had to persuade Leo.
But it was a strange time nonetheless.
Responding to college letters, deciding between mortal schools and those founded in Half-Blood City... Choosing their future... Finishing the house Annabeth had drawn out and designed for her and Percy, and their family.
The idea of Half-Blood City was born not even a year ago, yet there were already demigods living in their very own houses. They had big gardens with grills, swimming pools and trampolines, and above all, safety. Some were from outside, but most were the outgrown children of Camp Half-Blood. There were a few families already...
All that was happening along with Victoria starting to walk and develop hydrokinesis, plus that baby definitely developed her very own little sassy personality too. Percy and Annabeth noticed the spunk and the joy in action the little punk had.
They weren't affraid of those big decisions though, they just weren't set and sure about which were the best ones.
So... The Half-Blood city definitely needed it's lead architect, and Annabeth suddenly pushed college out of her head. She couldn't possibly make it with all the work she had to do: finishing up with Olympus, designing and redesigning Camp Half-Blood cabins and temples constantly, working on the city and figuring out how to fit so many demigods into an already crowded space... Yes, she rather found her purpose in working with the skills she had than going to school to learn about something she had mastered by 16 because of her mother's genetics and the passion she put into teaching herself. Plus she could start the college in the future, maybe once they had everything settled and she wasn't running on such a tight schedule.
And she had her wonderful baby girl to take care of. Sometimes life just twisted in funny ways... That big chapter of her life was one of the happiest ones though.
And while Athena might have indirectly expressed that Annabeth had to finish high school or she'd pulverize Poseidon for burdening the young couple with a child they haven't even biologically created, she never mentioned a word about extended education.
But Percy...
Percy really wanted to get accepted to his studies, it wasn't a college in the exact sense of the meaning, no, it was more of a year and half long course focused on marine biology and wildlife. It was practical and the schedule wasn't that full. So, Percy loved that idea. For once he'd finally fight for something he wanted to fight for, helping animals, getting them out of mess, treating the wounded... Of course he'd pick up every stray, he had a whole organization planned out with Piper and Frank, and Katie and Miranda, and many other demigods.
With Percy's powers, well he could do such great things for all the animals locked in bad conditions or harmed by the false of the mankind, and with everyone else working with him...
You could say Sally was awfully proud of her son. And well all the kids she accepted as her own too!
So maybe the time wasn't strange after all, maybe the puzzles finally pieced together for them and they haven't realized it yet...
But one thing Annabeth truly knew? Those grand plans of hers were clearer than ever. And she'd definitely be remembered, she knew that... But above all, she had her family, and they mattered the most.
So however scary it seemed that the said family would slowly grow overtime, she was warming up to adulthood in the real sense of it.
Annabeth had never expected that she'd be a functional adult that soon in her 18 years of age with her family history. But she was proud of herself for it, she was proud of everything she's become...

As for Percy again? Sometimes Percy just stopped and smiled as he remembered the moment he was 16 and fighting alongside the Kanes and Annabeth against whatever Egyptian monster it was. He had a quite silly idea as it seemed back then, he thought of Annabeth as his wife, and of having kids with her that would be the perfect combination of them two. It was the first time that he knew what to be excited for.

Happy... They were finally that. No war was to come, no major prophecies were told, no more friends were lost in the year that almost passed from the final battle with Gaia. Annabeth and Percy were okay.

*As to the canon riordanverse, I do own all Trials of Apollo and I did read the first book... But let's say that I wasn't that amazed and I chose to ignore it quite strategically as it's not even finished yet anyway! Plus those books happen like in 2011, if I'm not mistaken, as Annabeth and Percy are still 17, turning 18 soon, there.
I already stated that somewhere but I'm putting it up again ;)
Yes guys I do know what happens and again, not into that XD*

And can't we just leave our favorite demigods at rest? Like go away from my treasures Rick

AWESOME ART BY NO OTHER THAN our GODDESS Viria

Vendy ;)