My opinions for now, yes chapters soon

Okay these are my visions of the characters. I had this as a draft for ages so why not post it. Just because...

Annabeth isn't just some tough girl that doesn't trust anyone but Percy. In the books, she simply needed time to get to the point she'd be the real authentic her that also allowed to be cared for by others. After all, when she was last written in a book by Riordan she's just been through hell and back, literally and figuratively, and that gives you some shitty feelings to add to the cocktail she already had mixed up from her early childhood ad the battle of New York etc.

I do see Annabeth a lot like me because she shaped my personality a lot - and I became that character in a lot of things

Percy's no stupid goofball or oh so nice and friendly to everyone... He's very intelligent, for one. And though he cracks hilarious jokes and acts like he can handle anything, he's rather pessimistic and looks at the world as an awful place sometimes, have you noticed that? He's sarcastic and if he doesn't trust you, he simply doesn't trust you. Camp is the only place he can be truly peaceful, and only with Annabeth and his family by his side (and safe) can he be stable and calm. I'm not saying Percy is a jerk to others but he's not all that welcoming to new people. We all know how terrifying he can get.

If you think you're even the tiniest bit like Percy, people better watch out... because reasons. I'm like Percy in a lot of ways, I'd go through hell a thousand times to keep my loved ones safe.

Piper's not just some spoiled girl turned into Supergirl overnight... She's a believer, and mostly still just a kid! She was protected from the demigod world for a fairly long time but still accepted the responsibilities and took on the fight like a champ. Imagine Clary Fairchild vibes.

Sadly she's rather not understood because she's not so developed in the books, i feel...

Jason is not a cheap duplicate of Percy, he's his own character. Fight the bitch that says otherwise, the end... And he damn well proved it many times.
Though he's rather undeveloped like Piper... You can't catch up on 5 full books (of knowing Percy and Annabeth, Grover) in just one. Jason deserves more time.

Grover isn't forgotten... He's just saving the freaking world somewhere, possibly in the hearts of us all who see trash on the ground and pick it up to recycle it. He's in all who switched to reusable bags and drinking bottles and bamboo toothbrushes and ecological hygiene products! Grover, however long he may be gone, will always be there.

Leo is not stupid or mean when he praises himself... To be such a wonderful mind takes a lot of effort and he gives about two ducks about everything by now, no wonder why. He deserves so much attention but is used to none, foster kids often suffer in the system... Nothing's stable for them. Leo is a perfect example of a person who'd rather loose themselves than those they love because they mean everything to them.

Frank isn't just some shy, stuttering kid placed there to fill up the gang... He's a warrior and a good person in the making.

Hazel is no little innocent girl... She's seen it all- death, hunger, consuming greed and betrayal, but there's an advantage in having others think wrong of you and she very well knows how to use that

Percy and Annabeth grew up faster than anyone should... It left their hearts scarred and their minds terrified of the horrors from their past, they couldn't care less about teen drama, that's why I portrait them so maturely but also able to enjoy life and be themselves. Hardships often cause people to mature so much more quicker than others your age.

Victoria
I've chosen that path for this story because I thought it's a glorious one. Not in any reality would Percy and Annabeth let a child hurt and go unloved if they could have a say in it, however young they were. Percy knows unconditional love from Sally, Annabeth knew none... That's what makes them some of the ultimate parents to exist... Percy passes over the love he's received while Annabeth gives out something she lacked herself. I'm all about adoption and this way of adding up to your family... It's just a thing I knew I'd do since I was very young, like 9 even... I remember being that young and studying up on the process and all...

Silena was a badass, whoever claims that Piper's the first strong kid of Aphrodite is crazy... Showing emotions doesn't mean weakness. Silena wore her heart on her sleeve and showed outstanding courage in moments others would hide behind their mommy's skirt and run screaming. She was a great character and I'll adore her forever

Luke wasn't really evil in his nature, not at first... He was corrupted by the circumstances thrown at him and then literally possessed... That's some serious Jonathan Morgenstern vibe. He was really f_cked up and I honestly don't love him in the Lightning Thief and further either but...
When I say Annabeth has forgiven him, she's forgiven the boy he used to be, not the manipulative jerk he's become after that damned quest. I loved the young Luke that was good, hopeful, above all full of love... Something that sadly tipped over to such passionate hatred.
You could say there's two Luke's... At least for me, kinda... You can say that the matter of Luke is rather confusing to me, just like to Annabeth,because I've been through that shit and I just have to think of him a lot.

I've "forgiven" someone who hurt me so bad it's gonna hurt for the rest of my life, it could be compared to how Luke betrayed Annabeth, woweeee quite the same level of hurt, definitely stung. My forgiveness lies in a piece of mind - for me. I don't have to prove anything and I don't constantly think of them hurting me anymore. It's all to be wiped eventually and maybe I'll manage even that, one day... I don't go cursing them but i wouldn't try to care to remember their birthday. And we know that deep inside even Annabeth battled with this idea of forgiving or hating him forever. She chose the more peaceful way and that's that. It's less tiring honestly. Hate grows more hate to begin with, and no one needs that in their life.

Travis and Connor are portrayed in a very funny way. And I love them so much. I love how they care for each other and always go side by side... They're so caring and good. The way I portray them, always tailing each other... That's a serious case of siblings who only got each other and can't lose that