An essay on Percy Jackson :D

Hey guys,

so... we were supposed to write an essay in my english class, a letter particularly, and this is how it turned out. I think my teacher won't get it at all cause, you will know. I started with randomness so I was like: 'Hi Katie,' and then it all went straight to PJO land :D

The theme was a letter to a friend who couldn't have come to a party to which you got some time late...

Anyway, this is it if you'd like to read it... real chapter will be posted soon, I hope.

Hi Katie,

I'm really sorry that you couldn't go to the party but to be honest, you didn't exactly miss on anything important.

As I texted you before, we got there almost 2 hours late. Guess why... It was all Percy's fault again!

I was completely exhausted when we arrived home from school so I told him I'd go take a nap and I for sure didn't expect he'd take a nap too.

Anyway, when we arrived there, they had already given up on waiting for us. Most of the people were chatting in the house and some of them were playing games in the outside pool.

"I forgot my swimsuit," I faked a frown. I was actually happy because the water was pretty cold. But then I could only scream "No!" as Piper pushed me in and started laughing... but I just played along with it and joined one of the teams. We won, obviously.

I'm not gonna lie, we were having fun and I wished you had beed there. Especially when your very intelligent cousin Leo literally set the grill on fire and started running around, screaming "this boy is on fire" until he jumped into the pool... After that little scene, almost everyone left, claiming they had something important to do, so the number of people thinned down on the seven of us best friends who knew Leo didn't set the table on fire on purpose.

I'm so excited to tell you about it all in person and paint out all the details. I also have some pictures that I'll show you when we get back to New York!

I hope you're doing as great as we are. (there was supposed to be: 'or at least until another monster decides to attack us' but I figured he would only send me to school therapist :D)

See you soon Kates!

With love,

yours Annabeth ♥

So this is it :) it was completely unplanned until I really got into it and couldn't stop :D