29. Late for the first day of school

Percy's POV

Do you know that feeling when you just don't want to get up at all cause your bed is so comfy and warm and you're just too lazy to even open your eyes but then someone comes into your room and ruins everything? Add the two cutest girls in universe to that mix and imagine how I suffered when I was woken up by loud knocking on my window. Yes the window that connects our room with Piper's house.

I got up. By the time on my watch I realized how screwed we're right now. Being late on the first day of school isn't going to be this fine for Annabeth, perhaps Jason, Frank and Hazel. All those seem like school lovers to me and trust me that for my sake I won't call them nerds, not ever again! Annabeth made sure of that.

"Please tell me that you came here to help us," I whispered as I opened the window to Piper.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that you'd sleep in a little." Piper jumped down and walked to the bed where Annabeth was still asleep with Victory kicking her feet happily next to her. "Hey there," she whispered to Vick. "Can you wake Annabeth up so that I could take the baby withou being killed by her nnja reflexes? She told me how you wake her up and I'm not actually into kissing anyone but Jason."

"Eww, I did't need to know that." Piper shrugged and stepped away from the bed so I walked to Annabeth and pulled hair out of her face to kiss her. "Good morning Wise girl," I whispered. My Wise girl growled and almost rolled over Victory. "Whoa," I picked Annabeth up and let her down on the ground. She hugged me, rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"We overslept," I kissed Annabeth and she kissed me back. Piper scoffed behind us, "and I really don't need to see you two making out. Poor Victory's gonna have a trauma from you, guys."

When Annabeth pulled away I knew that she finaly processed what I told her. She yelled "Seaweed brain! You were supposed to set the alarm," as she ran into our closet. "By the way, Pipes, what are you doing in my bedroom?" Annabeth asked when she walked to the bathroom, already dressed up but her shirt was inside out.

I walked to the closet, laughing. Piper shook her head and took Vick to her nursery to try to change and dress her up. I mean, we're all learning how to do all that.

I put on some casual clothes and walked to the bathroom where I found Annabeth making a ponytail.

"Your shirt's inside out, change it."

"You could have told me sooner," she sighed.

"Hey," I grabbed her by waist and turned her to face me. "Stop being so nervous. You're smarter then every teacher in that stupid school. I know that we hadn't exactly made friends the last time but we don't need them. Not with Piper, Jason, Frank, Connor and Hazel and Leo with Calypso standing by us."

"I know," she smiled. "Now let go of me before I tackle you to the ground," Annabeth grinned. I took the hem of her shirt in my hands and closed my eyes as I pulled it over her head turned it and slid the shirt back. When I opened my eyes she was staring at me with those dangerously fierce eyes of her's. Her hair was messy and lucky for me her hands were locked tightly in the shirt. "What? You would have forgotten and I closed my eyes. I wouldn't be much of a hero if I sneaked a peek."

Annabeth pushed her hands through the sleeves and sighed, though she was smiling. "Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into."

"You married the sweetest guy who loves you with his whole heart, body and soul?"

"I guess I did," Annabeth laughed. "Brush your teeth and hair and come down for breakfast. We have to leave in... 14 minutes and 36 seconds or we'll be totally late," she said and left. I heard loud footsteps on the stairs and "good morning Sally." After about 4 minutes she stormed back. I was already leaving our bedroom so she bumped into me. "Have you seen a ghost?" I laughed, she was looking on our bed. "Piper got her," I said and she sighed in relieve.

"Thank Gods."

"Yeah, but now we really have to leave," I grimaced.

"Are you coming?" Piper cheered, carrying Vick. Annabeth nodded and took her from Piper, "thanks," she said.

"For nothing, it's actually quite cool. Not that Victory would be our quinea-pig or something like that but... it's really cool that we have her," Piper grinned. Annabeth hasn't told anyone but me about her plan to raise Victory as her own daughter yet but we'll probably tell them after school. Annabeth's the girl who'd take everything upon herself to make it easier for her friends and family, luckily she has me to always bug her.

"Morning mom," I hugged her and she handed us the lunch boxes. "There are names on it," she smiled. Annabeth put Victory into her baby bouncer and embraced my mom. "Thank you for everything," she said. I knew that she didn't mean the lunches but my mom being as much a mum for her as she could. My mom just smiled at us and sipped her tea.

"Get out or you'll be late," mom laughed.

We have to take two cars which means that I have to drive one. Paul was waiting for us with Leo, Calypso, Hazel and Frank already in his car and Annabeth, Piper, Jason and Connor were going with me. My car still had 2 free places but I think that Annabeth should make a driving licence, just in case we'd need someone to drive my mom's car too.

We headed to the school. Some more happy then others but at the end it went quite well... until we stepped into the school of course.

This is the end of Percy's POV. I'm splitting the day into 2 chapters according to whose POV it is. Otherwise it would be too long. Sorry for the waiting!

Happy Christmas holidays and new year!

xoxo -V.