Paul's family

Hey there :) I promised I'd post a new chapter a week ago or so... Guess what... I may have forgotten that I haven't published it XD
Anyway here it is. Love ya!

"Percy, honey come down here." Sally called. Her voice echoed all the way up to Percy and Annabeth's room where they were sitting on the floor, playing a rather loud game of UNO which they just made up. Cards were soaring away and Victoire was snatching them silently, passing them to Greer who then chewed on them happily.
"It's lunch time already?" Percy jumped up. Annabeth laughed.
"It's 10 in the morning, you just ate like half an hour ago." Annabeth rolled her eyes and called that they were coming.
"And? It's dinner time somewhere." Percy picked up the baby and followed into the kitchen where they found Sally and Paul sipping their cups of coffee. They looked quite exhausted, but still positively happy.
Thoughts ran through Percy and Annabeth's minds as quickly as Arion on sugar rush. I didn't do it! The hole in the wall was Leo's faulth, not mine. It's not Lunch yet? Why's nobody making lunch? Strategy, think, if cleaning's involved abort with escape plan 328.
"I want you to sit down for a while," Paul said. "And no you didn't do anything- that we know of at least."
Percy let out a sigh of relief and slumped down on his place while Annabeth seated herself on the kitchen counter.
"As your baby sister's turning 2 months next week, well, we figured my- ehm- family should get a chance to meet her too." Paul started.
"They want to meet us, Estelle, I guess," Sally said a trace of bitterness in her tone. "They're coming this saturday so be home, okay?" She looked at Percy and Annabeth slightly strictly and Annabeth nodded.
"But you know, it's not us seeking danger, danger finds us." Percy smirked and Sally slapped his arm lightly and Percy boomed with laughter. "I'm irresistable." Percy winked and Annabeth mouthed "you bet".
"What's for lunch anyway?"
"Oh come on." Annabeth grinned, though she was already, like Sally quite rightfully, dreading the moment Paul's relatives arrived. There'd be a lot of asking and a bunch of ununderstanding mortals.
"Do we really have to be here?" Annabeth sighed, her experience with people wasn't usually much great after all.

...

A doorbell rang through the Jackson-Blofis house and suddenly their hallway was unrecognizeable from a hot dog stand queue on a school lunch break.
"240?" Annabeth whispered to Percy's ear and in the moment Sally opened the door to welcome Paul's sister and her family Thalia pushed Jason triumphantly. "It's the: Help! My friend is hurt?" Have you seen Thor Ragnarok yet? No? You should.
The party left as soon as they got their glimpse of Paul's relatives, who were more or less slightly taken by the crowd passing by them in the front door, shaking hands.
"Hell- looo." The lady said and behind her tailed a man with a boy about Percy and Annabeth's age and a girl that was around 16.
Everyone introduced themselves to the other family. Everyone but-
"And who's this girl, I thought you only got married to one child that's not yours Paulie?" Paul's sister asked as Vic screamed to get attention. But she was shut off as the toddler looked up to Annabeth and urged her "mama" to pick her up from the crib.
Would it be a good weekend? Who knew. Would they beg for a monster attack or two? Nah... Probably... Let's see.

...

Val and Aaron, the Corwin children, took on Percy and Annabeth. They watched movies but nobody talked much until later when somebody had to put Victoire to sleep and take Greer for a walk. Annabeth, wanting nothing more than some fresh air, chose to walk the dog. The Val girl said she'd help Percy. Aaron seemed too happy to volunteer to walk a dog but Percy and Annabeth didn't want to be mean. The pair accepted their sour fates again.
"So, you and Percy are together?" Aaron asked as soon as they closed the gate.
"Hm," Annabeth agreed absent mindedly.
"And you're like, why do you live here?"
"Because it's my home?" Annabeth snapped, and suddenly feeling the small distance between them she sped up, not wanting to waste her energy on some moron.
"Hey!" Moron Aaron breathed after a while and it was obvious he was having a hard time keeping up and blabbering. Annabeth smirked.
"Yes?" she asked, sweeter than ever.
"I was wondering, how is it possible that such a beautiful chick with a wonderful body's taking care of some loser's kid. Because Betha-"
"Before you finish it, don't you wanna take a picture?"
"Yeah!" Aaron pulled out his IPhone whatever model was the most expensive and snapped a selfie, smiling in the picture alongside Annabeth.
"Now if you say one more word, one of the people here," Annabeth tapped on the photo, "Won't look so happy anymore. And believe me, I don't like fighting puny jackasses but only your voice makes me wanna push you under a bus."

...

"The snob didn't dare say a word... I dragged him through the woods on the way back and-" Annabeth said silently, still amused, as they ran down the stairs.
"He was probably too worried for his dear life to breathe," Percy smirked. "For all he knew you could have buried him alive, or unleashed the vicious dog." Percy imitated something that seemed like a werewolf and pretended to bite Annabeth to her neck. She wanted to point out that that's what vampires and, well, zombies usually do but Percy kissed her and Annabeth wouldn't argue with that after the long day they had.
"Umm, mom?" Percy interrupted as the adults talked about bathroom tiles and other very interesting issues. "Me and Annabeth are gonna wrap it up, you want us to set the guest room?"
Sally smiled at them. "I did it this morning, you may be dismissed," she said. "But check on Stella, please."
"Night." Paul said while Aaron sat down next to his mother, red faced and looking down, but he whispered something to her and she turned to Paul, looking quite livid.
"Wait you let them sleep together? Under your roof, Paul?"
Paul looked bewildered, like if somebody just kicked his puppy and he was trying to figure out why, he was about to say something but didn't get the chance. He glanced at his wife.
"Oh, for the love of gods!" Sally stood up. "It's not just Paul's house and don't talk about the children like they're not a few feet from you."
"What's wrong Sally, dear?"
"What's- don't you tell me one more tip on raising my kids, I raised Percy on my own and he's just perfect. These two are more responsible than I ever was in their age!"
"Sally, you call your teenager son having a child as young as they are responsible? And letting the girl that obviously so wanted to keep it live here? And what about that awful tattoo- "
Annabeth twitched and Percy caught her hand, they held tight to the other, their safety and peace. "Namaste." Annabeth thought.
"That's enough Heather!" Paul snapped.
"How much scholarships did your son get again? Colleges fought over Annabeth and Percy, and the band of kids from before as well. They're special. And if they decide to raise pandas in the process then be it!"
"Mom?" Percy interrupted.
"No honey you can't have a real panda, you know they're protected by the law. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go."
Sally whispered something to Paul and left with a 'goodnight'. Percy and Annabeth ran after her, Percy defending himself about the panda theft he planned out when he was 9.
"Did you really have to act so posh?" Paul glared at his sister.
"You really shouldn't have said that." said Mr Corwin to his wife and she stared at him, he didn't even budge.