What did he ask?

Annabeth's POV

"He asked what?" Piper burst out, clutching her stomach. She hit the car window and shook her head from the collision, still laughing. Jason's face turned red from chuckling while Frank and Hazel kept glancing at each other nervously in the third row of seats, pretending to cuddle with Victory while I knew she was sleeping. Kayla and Nico tired her off. She passed out cold a few minutes ago, they've been playing with her all day long while we had to scrub the kitchen floor. The harpies make a LOT of mess. . .

"And what about the pamplets?" Jason waved with a few papers and handed them to the back. "Here you go Frank, that's something for you." he chuckled.

Percy was driving because I still haven't finished my driving licence while Paul took Leo, Calypso, Thalia and Connor in his car. We're lucky the school isn't far from our house because we wouldn't fit in Sally's car anymore. So many demigods in one place, in the school, at home. . . Though I think the monster'd rather keep away as there's 10 of us, we're like a little army.

"Specifically 'Now tell me, are you being safe?' and then something about other couples rioting for exceptions..."

"Shut up!" I growled, glaring at him.

"Sorry babe, I have to," he smirked. Provoking me to the max cause he knew I wouldn't fight with him, not now in the car, with everyone and the baby. Percy breathed in and out a few times, calming himself down, keeping his eyes fixed on the road.

"Would you believe that she actually started rambling about it?!"

Everyone burst out and I burried my face in my palms but I grinned into them. I yawned, "I will avenge that. Well at least if I don't fall asleep in the hallway." I smirked.

"Didn't sleep enough last night?" Piper mocked me and I thanked gods Leo wasn't with her.

"What did you say? Something about the boy's changing room?" I retorded, Jason paled and turned piglet pink in the matter of few seconds.

"You girls are terrible," Percy said, pulling the parking brake. I stared at him.

"You're so unbelievable, you boys tell each other everything as well!" I laughed.

"Let's settle on the fact that we all know everything about each other," Hazel chuckled.

"Sometimes more than we'd want. . ." Frank trailed away. The passengers of Paul's car jumped out and the front garden was suddenly filled with the so known laughter and chatting. All the neighbours must think Sally and Paul are crazy. I think they told them we're all adopted and with Thalia moving in, I wouldn't be surprised if they called social services on us. I laughed at Calypso's comment on Thalia and Connor's 'friendship' and unbuckled Victory. She obviously woke up in the car.

"Who's my girl?" I cheered and she smiled, I seated her on my hip and grabbed her bag. "Percy can you hold that?" I handed him the bag and he growled, "Why can't I have Vick? Wanna go to me Chubbs?" Percy reached out his hands but she didn't even flinch.

"Ah- ah," Vick clapped her tiny hands and shook her head, giggling.

"You little trai-" Percy started muttering.

"Mama," Vicky said.

My heart skipped a beat. Everyone went silent and stared at me, I looked down at Vicky, a tear rolling down my cheek. My heart swelled with a completely alien odd feeling, I think it was pride.

I grinned at her so wide she stared at me for a few seconds before speaking again. "Mama, mama, mama," she laughed. Everyone rounded us while Percy stared with the cheekiest grin on his face.

"Percy?" I smiled.

"Yes Beth?"

I hugged him and the three of us made a sandwich. "She's smart like you," Percy laughed. "I love you, I love you both so much."

"I love you too," I laughed. We pulled away from each other. "Do you love daddy too Vick?" I asked. Vick stared at Percy, dumbstruck.

"Great, if she's like you then she'll try to kill me in my sleep when I turn off her TV," Percy grinned.

"Give it 2 years and she'll stop hating you," I pulled her up on my hip, smirking. "Come on Vicky, say dada."

"Da-da," Percy repeated. Everyone was grinning and even Sally joined us outside, somebody has probably gone for her because she kept silent and greeted us with a smile. People started chuckling around us.

"Come on who's your daddy?" Percy tried again, "Say da-"

"Hotsuf," Vicky said. Everyone burst out laughing. "Leo?" I glared at him leaning on Piper, wiping tears from his face. They high-fived.

"Okay Vicky, you can say dada now," Piper chuckled.

"You charmspoke my baby?" I cocked my eyebrows at her and handed Vick to Percy, she immediately said dada and Percy was on top of the world. I pecked his cheek and chased Piper and Leo across the whole lenght of our street, Sally calling after me to not run the two down because they have to get ready to school. Turned out she called for us while they were watching her and they wanted us to have the surprise like they did, they just had to spike it up a bit.

Hey, I know it's been sooo long since I updated but here you go. This is partially kinda cute baby related but as I said before, I won't go all babyish with this fanfic, this is just cause I needed to have her develop too. . .

So I obviously don't have kids and I believe I know very little about them but I get to watch a baby boy and a 6 year old from our street sometimes and it's honestly so much fun! Anyway I'll sure as hell update around Annabeth's and Percy's birthday (I know they actually turn 24 this year but not in my fanfic. . .) so you can expect at least 2 updates this summer for sure :) and I'll try to write Tratie too but I'm working on my new book. I deleted the first version cause it really sucked but I love the new version. It's about a 'quest' adventure but it's nothing like Percy Jackson or Harry potter :) It kinda focuses on the relationship between siblings, families and friends and lovers. . . you get the idea: bad guys, world in danger. The characters are around 17 years old.

Love ya all :) Hope you're having a GREAT holiday!

PS: Annabeth's driving abilities will depend on mine so when/if I finish the test succesfully, she will too :D

-Vendy