31. Honey, honey... movie night

Percy's POV

I have no idea how to begin talking about something like this. How about I start with what led us to be completely mortified???

....we arrived to camp, unpacked our stuff, reported to Chiron, practiced... Then we borrowed Victory to Lacy, Will, Nico and some other kids who complained they didn't get to spend time with her at all... And at last, we finally got to Bunk 9 to 'Leo's bro cave'.

"Do we watch a movie?" Hazel asked. She plopped down on the couch and took out a juice from the cooler. Frank, Jason and Calypso followed. The rest took a place on the carpet... But it was soft and comfy and there were pillows, I wasn't complaining.

First of all, the girls were pretty much well settled here ever since we exterminated the spiders and rats. Second, of you thought something along the lines of "Hey, shouldn't you be running around in armour and fighting monsters instead of being lazy, chilling on a couch, watching a movie? You useless demigod." Then I would just love to tell you this... Fork off.

"I'd love to," I sighed, honestly exhausted. I sat down on the carpet next to Annabeth and she rested her head on my shoulder.
After about an hour of arguing we agreed on Mamma Mia. Though I think Piper charmspoke us cause I really wanted to watch Iron Man and not even my gorgeous face convinced them...

----- time skip, after the movie-----

"Honey honey, how you thrill me, a-ha, honey honey," Piper sang. She grinned at me like crazy.
Oh it's on...
"Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey," I tried my best to remember the lyrics.
"Ugh, not again," Annabeth pleaded.
"I'd heard about you before," Pipes continued.
How was it then? "I wanted to know some more?"
"And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine," Piper giggled at the lyrics. Jason looked after her, not quite as tense as he was before.
"Oh, you make me dizzy," Leo shouted as he ran around us, trying to shake Calypso, chasing him for the gods knew what...
"

Honey honey, let me feel it, a-ha, honey honey," me, Piper and even Jason started singing again.
"Honey honey, don't conceal it, a-ha, honey honey."
"The way that you kiss good night," Piper lowered her voice. She could actually sing!
"Come on Annabeth, you know the song." I poked her.
Annabeth sighed.
"Damn you Seaweed brain- The way that you hold me tight." And her voice was the most beautiful out of everyone's I did or will ever hear.
We were already in the cabin area. Piper kissed Jason and ran to her door but she turned back.
Oh, she really wanted to finish the song.
"I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing," we all sing-shouted and rather ran away.
Me and Annabeth to Poseidon' s cabin and Jason into his. Little did he know about the bunch of demigods with a wailing baby waiting for him inside. Oh they wanted a sleepover, it wasn't our idea.