Chapter 19

Eliazer King's POV

I swerve the car to the left, the wheels landing on the dirt road. I opened my door hastily, quickly getting out. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't focus.

Oh my, I'm gonna die.

I didn't want my life to end like this? I'm too young to die. I haven't conquered my fears, I can't leave Jared alone. I can't leave everything behind. By now, my back was against the car. I was wheezing, clutching my chest. My heart was racing, my chest hurt, I wasn't thinking straight. I'm not thinking straight.

I hadn't noticed that Bryn came to my aid, taking a seat next to me on the ground. She put a hand on my chest, looking at me in the eye. "Eliazer. Calm down." She calmly said.

Calm down? She wants me to calm down? I'm going crazy!

"You're having a panic attack." She added on, once seeing my face. Right then and there, unpleasant memories started flooding my mind. "Shit, it wasn't supposed to get worse."

In fact, her telling me did make things worse.

"Stop!" Bryn yelled out. I looked at her.

Stop what?

"I said stop Eliazer!" She yelled again.

Stop? Stop what? I'm not doing anything.

"Eliazer, I need you to stop right now." She slowly said. By now, I had no memory of anything, I was so concentrated on Bryn yelling me to stop. "You're okay. It's just a panic attack."

"I'm okay?" I mumbled. "I'm not crazy, I'm not dying. I'm perfectly fine." I added, talking to myself as I felt around my chest.

"I'm okay." I sighed, slumping against my car. I felt hot, really hot. I felt like I was having a fever whilst still getting used to the feeling of grasping air. "I just had a panic attack."

"You scared me for a sec," Bryn said, wiping the sweat off my forehead with her hand. "I think I should drive while you sleep or somethin'."

I nodded, completely agreeing. After all, I do trust her.

A bit.

~

Bryn Atkinson's POV

River immediately realizes his mistake once his eyes set on Grayson. But to make things worse for himself, he tried to stifle his laughter, unsuccessfully. "Hey, Big Gray, I'm really sorry." He said, raising his hands in the air.

"River! You stupid bitch!" Grayson yelled out once he saw his stained pants. He tried getting a grasp on River, may I add River is skinny as fuck, making the whole process harder since he was quick. That only seemed to get Grayson even more furious. River began laughing like a maniac as he ran around the lunch tables, Gray running after him. At some point, Grayson got a hold of River, yanking him by his collar.

"You're lucky you're one of my best friends you little dick." He said.

"I think the dick part might be the opposite." River replied, giving him a little smirk. Grayson sighed, pushing River a bit roughly, making him fall to the ground as he walked back to the table.