Chapter 25

Eliazer King's POV

Bryn slowly nodded, understanding the I couldn't tell her everything, the entire story.

"I'm telling you this because I have an amount of trust in you, do you understand?" I told her seriously. She nodded before her face flushed red. I was confused; that's until I saw what she was looking at. My eyes trailed her point of vision, and it was my turn to turn beet red.

I quickly zipped up my pants, the only thing covering me was my tight boxers, exposing myself. I cleared my throat, massaging my adam's apple with my fingers. Bryn put a hand to her forehead, covering her face that was still flushed red. She began shaking with laughter.

"I-It's not funny!" I said embarrassed as I sat across from her. She kept laughing and of course, my lips betrayed me. A little smile stitched its way on to my face.

"Okay." She said, composing herself. "Tell me. If you're ready."

"The beginning." I mumbled. Bryn sat there, looking at me intensely. I sighed, collecting myself whilst running a hand through my hair. It's hard for someone to tell somebody else a very deep secret. I recited what I was going to say over and over, making sure I was going to say the right words.

"I became an orphan when I was thirteen." I sighed, "Nobody knew where I came from, nor who I was, just my first name."

"Nobody wanted to adopt me, because of my eye. Parents said it traumatized their children, or they thought it was abnormal. Nobody wanted a blind child, they weren't the perfect kid they wanted. Anyways, I was in the orphanage for around, three years."

"When I turned sixteen, the court agreed with me to live on my own. I proved that I was financially stable and was declared emancipated by the court. I was treated as if I was eighteen, and let to live independently." I cleared my throat.

"I guess after that, I did a few illegal things. That's how I found Jared in fact, he was a Lil' drug dealer back then. I didn't want him living like that, he was twelve, fricking twelve. A twelve year old shouldn't be living in the streets, so I told him I would take him in."

"I worked to keep the both of us stable, and I've been saving in case of an emergency. You can say I'm doing pretty good, Jared and I've been doing well." I said.

Bryn hummed, a hand resting underneath her chin. "So you've been living by yourself this whole time?"

"Yep, all by myself." I replied, whispering the last part to myself. I was proud that I made it this far. Yet, some things still lurk in the past. Of course I didn't tell Bryn everything, I wasn't ready for that. It took me a year to finally tell Jared, tell Jared everything.

The entire story isn't what you think. Its deeper than that, I'm scared for my life and the people around me.

"And what about the medication?" Bryn asked, furrowing her nicely shaped eyebrows.

"I think that's all a story for another time." I replied, a small smile tugging my lips.

It definitely was.

~

Bryn Atkinson's POV

Jared swung by my place again with Bruce. After the little events at the school shootout, they ended up being best friends.

"Okay, so the dinner was super awkward, lemme' tell you!" Jared said, wrapping one of his arms around both of Bruce and I's shoulders.

He pulled all three of us together, heads touching. "He's still the same." He whispered.

"What'd you guys talk about?" Bruce asked, genuenly interested.

"Well, he said he wanted a relationship with me. Even if my parents and other siblings didn't, he said he wanted to be my brother." Jared replied. "But you know what I said? I said having a name like 'brother' is earned. He earns the tittle of being a 'brother'."

"Very wise of you Jared," I said proudly, giving him a pat on the back of his neck.

"Hey, I might look stupid, but believe me, I'm not," Jared replied smugly. "But I'm still giving Israel a chance though, I think he deserves it for trying."

"I agree on that," Bruce added, giving a small smile.

We were all on our way to the local drug store to buy something to munch on. Bruce opened the door, the jingling of the bell on the door emmiting the entry way. Every one of us went through different aisles, I myself went to get us some drinks. I opened the sliding door, quickly getting us some Gatorade's. I walked towards the cash register, placing my items in front the man.

He gave me a gentle smile as I told him to hold on to the Gatorade's whilst I made my way to look for Bruce. I found him in the chip aisle, pondering on what to pick.

"Fuck it. I'm getting Cheetos." He stated, grabbing three large bags.

"Isn't that a lot?" I replied, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Bryn stop it! A man has his needs." He pouted.

"Coming from the 'man' that barely grew his first facial hair." I replied smugly.

"That was weeks ago, I have two now." He proudly stated.

"Like that makes everything better." I mumbled under my breath, walking to find Jared.

"I heard that!" Bruce yelled after me whilst I chuckled. I found Jared in the most obvious aisle. Of course, Jared can never resist candy. The boy has a sweet tooth.

"I'm not in the mood for chocolate today, I want some...paletas!" He exclaims, grabbing a huge bag of lollipops. I chuckled as he went to the cashier where Bruce was standing, already waiting for us. We paid for everything and got out of the store.

"Lemme' get one." Bruce said, holding his hand out for a lollipop. Jared rolled his eyes, abruptly giving him one.

"You say please." Jared corrected.

"Friends don't believe in please. They say, 'gimmie some of that shit'."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Yay! Here it is guys, the chapter y'all have been waiting for.

The photo looked cool okay? I wanted to putg it 😠Anyways, hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Anyways, hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to
VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

KEEP THE PEACE WATTPADIANS ❤🤗😂😚😊✌