Chapter 23

Bryn Atkinson's POV

I looked at my black wrist brace. It has been a few days since I popped my bone out, and so far, everything has been fine. The pressure on my wrist felt nice in a weird way, due to the brace. When my dad asked me what happened, my world came down.

I... Pulled a muscle? Was my dumb response. Either way, he bought it. Thankfully, he didn't overreact and take me to the hospital. My father is a very overprotective man, and whines about everything. But he lets me have my space, which I appreciate since he knows I'm growing up.

He lets Aspen do whatever he wants though. I guess because Aspen's a guy, but I honestly don't mind. My father knows I'm capable of anything and everything. He's not a sexist person, and I'm proud to say he's my father. Anyways, today I was hanging out with Gemini, but I knew something was going on since she was a little fidgety.

"What's up?" I asked her before I took a bite out of my burrito.

"Ho-How do I ask Gray if I can go down on him?" She says quietly. I nearly spat out my food when she said that.

"You guys had sex!?" I asked her, whispering the last part. In my opinion, sex wasn't bad, but they had only been dating for like, a month or two.

"Hey! I suggested it." She said in defense. Of course, how'd I not expect it? "He was down for it though, so it's a win-win situation."

"So...you wanna go down on him?" I asked her, squinting my eyes.

"Honestly, I want to, and I can tell he wants me to, he just thinks it's disrespectful to ask." She replies, taking a sip from her soda.

"Just ask him, I'm sure it's not that hard, or just lead yourself there and see what he does," I replied, wiping my mouth with a napkin. "Besides, are you sure you want to do that?"

"Sure, Gray is the best boyfriend I could ever have. He's serious, so serious that's it's fucking hot. He's mature and sweet with me, and he's so intimidating that it's hot too. I-I love everything about him honestly." She said, all gushy. I smiled goofily at her as she blushed beet red, clearing her throat as she recollected herself.

"Okay, I'm gonna do it." She stated, placing her fists on the table, a look of determination crossing her face.

I chuckled, "go ahead 'Mon Amie'." I replied. "Children these days," I muttered, making sure she heard.

"At least I'm not confused with my feelings." She snorted.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, my nose scrunching up in confusion.

"You think I don't know? You hang around with the King of Freaks?" She replied, a smug look on her face.

"Don't call him that you idiot," I replied, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Right, sorry." She said genuinely. "You're lucky the guys don't know yet."

"Don't know what?" I replied exasperated.

"That you hang out with King, they'll freak the fuck out." She said, taking a bite of her burrito. "Who knows, maybe they'll respect that, hope they do; I do."

I scoffed, "They better, I hang out with whoever I wanna hang out with."

"How much do you even know about him?" Gemini said, putting her elbows on the table as she leaned in. I knew she was right. I knew nothing about Eliazer at all, and I frowned at the thought. I can't just ask, could I?

"You gotta figure it out yourself sweetheart, it's the only way things are gonna get done," Gemini said whilst standing up. "Now let's go, I'm tired of smelling burritos."

~

"Bryn, I'm freaking out; I can't do this," Jared said, finally looking at me after walking back and forth. He wore a black suit that I provided him with, along with the black tie he wore loosely around his neck. He was frantic, repeatedly running his hand through his hair. "I-I can't do it. I thought I could but I can't."

"Yes, you can," I said smiling. "Eliazer said you gotta face your fears," I added in a sing song voice, swinging my legs whilst sitting on the kitchen counter.

Once again, Jared saw his estranged brother. It was unavoidable, so his brother invited him to a catching up dinner at a fancy restaurant. Jared obliged but soon regretted it afterward. Of course, he told me he didn't want to do it anymore, and now, it's come to this.

"She's right little man," Eliazer said, taking an apple from the basket before biting into it. "Just see him already goddam it."

"Okay, I got this, I got this," Jared mumbled to himself, he went up to Eliazer, pointing at his tie. "Do this for me," Eliazer grumbles, doing Jared's neck tie for him. Right when he was done, a knock on the door erupted. Jared went hysterical, going boneless in Eliazer's arms.

Eliazer struggled a bit since Jared was already a big boy. He set him on the chair as Jared kept whining, leaning the back of his head on the back of the seat. Eliazer shushed him before going to the door. When Eliazer opened it, Jared's brother fumbled a bit with his words upon seeing Eliazer's eye.

"U-um, is Jared here?" He asked quietly. Eliazer nodded before slamming the door. I gasped running towards him.

"You're not supposed to do that." I scolded whilst Eliazer simply shrugged his shoulders. I opened the door again, and my eyes set on Jared's brother as he stood there awkwardly. "Come inside."

Jared's brother, whose name I found out was Israel, slowly stepped inside. His eyes flickered around the apartment, taking in everything. He sighed as he laid his hand on his shoulder, comforting himself. His eyes flickered on Eliazer before flickering towards Jared. Jared ran a hand down his face before hesitantly getting up, putting on a black fedora.

Israel knew it was his cue, so he gave us a small smile, heading out the door. Jared turned to look at us, nodding his head before going out after him.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Okay, guys. I'm going to do a character reveal, but this guy is like smoking hot.

Gleb Savchenko as

Nikolai Kuznetsov

Nikolai Kuznetsov

Wow, the picture's really small... Either way, that's the Russian butler 😅 a hottie eh?

Anyways, I really hope y'all like this chapter! Don't forget to

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Keep
The
Peace
Wattpadians
😊😎😇✌️