Changed

A/N: Hi everyone its GG231 so in my story it's set in 3b but Malia never existed b/c I can and I will! WARNING  scira, scilles and stydia! And now on to the story that Jeff Davis owns the characters too.

***********************************************************************************************

Scott's POV
   I saw Void Stiles making his way to Stiles and Lydia
"I'm a thousand years old you can't kill me"
That was my que, I lunged at Void Stiles and I took his arm and I bit. Then Kira drove her sword into his abdomen.

Stiles' POV
   Void Me went down on his knees and started choking. He (or rather me) let the fly out where it was captured and will never be seen again. Then the actual wired thing happened; Void Me had cracks forming everywhere on him then he turned to dust. Then pain exploded in my arm and abdomen and I screamed as I fell to the floor. I saw figures rushing to my side then unconscious welcomed me.

Lydia's POV
   As Stiles fell to the floor screaming I rushed to his side a long with Scott and Kira. I think I saw Alison out of the corner of my eye but my sole focus was Stiles." Stiles. Don't you dare leave me," I begged; I couldn't lose Stiles. He helped me with more times then I could  remember." Lydia, is Stiles dead?" I heard Scott ask with those (as Stiles says) puppy dog eyes. "I don't know whats going on, I can't feel a banshee prediction but something isn't right" I answered.

Scott's POV
   I couldn't believe what was happening right before my eyes. My best friend, my brother was lying on the floor. 

"Maybe we should bring him to Deaton's."

3rd POV
   Scott took Stiles and put him in the backseat then Lydia took the passenger side while Scott drove. Isaac,  Kira took Lydia's car and Ethan took his  bikes. Heading to Deaton's. Scott asked Lydia she could text Derek if Peter and him could meet them there and also if Scott's Mom and the Sheriff could meet  them also; not knowing what's wrong with Stiles and might need medical assistance.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading please write a review and please please please tell me if something is incorrect Teen Wolf wise. I will try to update as much as I can but that might not be much.♥
                                ~GG231