Join the Supernatural Club

A/N: I hope this story is not that bad it's my first (if you haven't figured it out already) so please tell me anything I could do to improve my story or make it fit the Teen Wolf story line. All the characters belong to Jeff Davis. Have fun reading!

***********************************************************************************************

Deaton's POV

Everyone was concerned about Stiles so you could only imagine how startled everyone was when he gasped and shot up. He was gasping for breathe before he looked around the room and saw everyone.

"Stiles what how do you feel?" Breaking the awkward silence.

"Well my head hurts a bit but other than that I'm fine." I nodded seeing there wasn't anything noticeably wrong with him.

"Stiles what happened?" Scott asked stepping up to look him in the eye.

Scott's POV

After Stiles explained what happened to him when he was unconsciousness I couldn't believe it. First of all he was supernatural; it was my fault. I was the one that bit him. I took the risk of him becoming a werewolf and now he's some sort of hybrid.

"Scott stop blaming yourself, I told you to do it, it wasn't your fault." Stiles pleaded.

"I put you in this mess though." I stated looking down not thinking I could look him in the eyes.

"Scott I don't hate you; I don't blame you; your my best friend. I would do anything for you." Stiles argued. I didn't know what to say.

Stiles knows he's the human and yet here he is putting himself before others. I looked around at the others seeing their reactions to all this and everyone seems generally cool with this. Isaac, Derek, and Ethan seemed liked they found a new sparing partner. Kira was just happy that Stiles was just fine, due to the fact that she doesn't know him like the others do. Derek and Peter didn't seem on the edge like he was when we called them. The Sheriff just sprinted to Stiles and hugged him like he would never see his son again. My mom was standing next to the Sheriff like they were a married couple (*Shelissa*). I glanced at Lydia and she was a little paler than usual; Lydia seemed to be the only one that really was not ok with Stiles but she hid it well against the rest of the pack.

Lydia's POV

I knew I should be happy that Stiles is alive; but I couldn't. I don't want Stiles to be supernatural I kept thinking to myself. I don't want to see Stiles hurt. I have moved on from Jackson yet I just lost Aiden however I don't know if it's like the relationship that Stiles and I have. Urrg! This is just so frustrating, I keep contradicting myself. Its not like I have any romantic feelings for Stiles. I was preoccupied with my thoughts I didn't notice Scott's stare at me.

"Hey Lyds are you doing ok?" Stiles questioned.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm just really glad your ok." I saw him with that look like he didn't believe me although he let it slide.

Stiles' POV

I don't like it when Scott's blames himself, he's the Alpha already so he doesn't need anything else to worry about. I feel like there's something off about Lydia but I didn't want to push it. I'm so glad the Pack is fine with me being supernatural, like I guess it would be hypercritical of them not to be considering there supernatural themselves.

"Stiles I suggest you get some rest and tomorrow you and the rest of the Pack can back and I can give you a check-up and see how your adjusting." Deaton said. I nodded and I tried to stood up but my knees felt like jelly and I almost fell if Peter didn't catch me; which thinking that I wish I just fell because Peter is just creepy.

"Easy Stiles you just took a pretty big beating." Isaac and Scott came and steadied me.

"Why don't we get you home." Scott implied as we were heading to the door with everyone else.

"Ok Scott whatever you say." I muttered as my eyes were half closed. Scott helped me into my jeep as Lydia took the girls home while my dad and Scott's mom took his car and Derek and Peter took Isaac home. When we started driving I slowly drifted into some much need sleep.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: This was a pretty long chapter (for me at least). I really want the Sheriff and Melissa to have some moments and there will be major Stydia in this story. Tell me what you guys think and comments are much needed.

~GG231