The BIG GAME (pt. 1)

A/N: I will now be posting on either Saturday or Sunday; or both if you lucky. I don't really have anything other than that so lets continue with the story that Jeff Davis owns the characters too.

***********************************************************************************************

Lydia's POV

The past few days pass like a blur. The pack meeting at Derek's was nothing out of the ordinary; considering we talked about the werefox pack and how to handle them. Plus, helping Stiles with controlling his new powers. 

Stiles.

I don't know what's going on between me and him. I can't explain it; whenever I see Stiles I feel like my chest is struggling to escape my body. The worse part is that I don't know why. I never felt this way before with Stiles. It shouldn't feel different between us just because Stiles is supernatural. Stiles never changed our relationship when we found out that I'm a banshee.

"Miss Martin please tell us why Eisenstein's Relativity and the Quantum Revolution changed the way we think about physics." Mr. Mikaelson inquired with a slight smile. He knows that I understand the material and that this is really just review. I was about to answer when the bell rang.Saved by the bell I thought.

I rushed out of the classroom and as fate would have it I bumped into Stiles. I didn't even want to know how red my face was.

"Hey Lyds what's the rush?" Stiles questioned.

"Nothing much just wasn't in the mood for physics," I lied.

"Oh, in that case I been meaning to ask you if we could talk? There's something I really need to talk to you about." Stiles babbled on.

"Uh-" 

"Hey Stiles ready for the first game of the season?" Isaac came up and threw his arm around Stiles. 

"Yeah, yeah Isaac can you leave? Lydia and I were having a deep poetic conversation." Stiles joked. Isaac just left and caught up with Ethan and Danny.

"What were you about to say Lydia?" Stiles switched back to the main question at hand.

"We can talk after the game if you want," I suggested.

"Ok then," Stiles stated before running to catch up with Scott to get ready for the game.

"I'll be rooting for you Stiles," I shouted not sure if he could hear me. I guess he did though because he turned his head around and smiled. I smiled back having butterflies in my stomach and blushing like crazy. I walked up to Kira and we headed to library wanting to get our homework done before the game.

Scott's POV 

The boys' locker room smelled like nerves, anxiety,excitement, and a hint of puke. I could especially smell anxiety radiating off of Stiles.

"Don't worry bro; Isaac, Ethan, and I have your back." I reassured nudging him on the back.

"I know you guys have my back, I'm just nervous that I don't have my own back. Like serious is that even possible to feel!" Stiles jabbered.

"Slow down, breathe in and out. In and out." I repeated calming him down.

"Thanks Scott," Stiles thanked. I gave him a smile and finished gearing up. Coach stormed in just as everybody was just about done with getting ready.

"Alright princesses, I want to make it to the championships this year; meaning that we have to win! Meaning that we have to actually play lacrosse instead of whatever you pretty ballerinas do on the field." Coach shouted making a face when he mentioned ballerinas.

"Mahealani! Greenburg! Johnson! Your defense." Coach screamed the rest of the positions saving starting lineup for last.

"McCall! Lahey! Your starting lineup. Stilinski, I can't believe I'm saying this but your starting lineup." Coach ended reading his clipboard and holding his head in his hands. I really didn't worry about what Coach was doing because when he said Stiles' name I could see his face light up like a Christmas tree.

"Seriously," Stiles stammered not believing it.

"Get your a*s on that field before I change my mind STILINSKI," Coach yelled. 

"He's serious bro, come on!" I yelled happy that Stiles is finally on the field. 

Stiles races on to the field and right next to me. I can still feel a little bit of anxiety but it's masked by excitement and happiness. The whistle blows and the ball is up.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: So sorry I had to leave you on a cliffhanger and a short chapter. I know I kinda cut it short but I will update soon. My aunt is here this weekend along with volleyball and school so I will update the continuation of this chapter next Saturday/Sunday. I'm so happy about how many readers this story is getting so keep up the reading. Remember to please R&R. 

                                               ~GG231