Father-Son Talk

A/N: I have some great ideas for this story and I will be having Christmas break really soon so when that time comes around I'll have like a Wattpad binge write if that's even a thing. Anyway you guys can read my chapter now. All characters belong to the real mastermind; Jeff Davis.

***********************************************************************************************

Scott's POV

Kira and I celebrated winning the game and looked over at Stiles wanting to celebrate this moment with him and the rest of the pack. Kira was also looking around for Lydia, but no sign of her either. I tried to hone in my werewolf senses to listen for Stiles or Lydia. I couldn't hear anything for a second then I heard what was definitely Stiles' voice.

" Lydia there's something I-" It was cut off with I knew was the sound of two people kissing. 

I couldn't believe it! I thought, Stiles had a crush on Lydia since the 3rd grade which was kinda creepy. 

"Scott did you find Stiles or Lydia?" Kira asked sneaking up on me.

"Yeah it's sounds like they need some alone time though," I joked and Kira raised an eyebrow then we both started laughing.

"Hey guys," I heard someone say behind Kira and I. I turned around to see Lydia and Stiles holding hands grinning at each other.

"What's got you two so worked up?" Stiles questioned with a sly grin plastered on his face.

"We could ask you the same question," Kira retaliated with a smirk. Stiles and Lydia both blushed and we all just laughed.

**************************************Time Skip***********************************************

At The Stilinski Home After the Game

Stiles' POV

"You played a great game Stiles, I didn't even think you had it in you." My dad said as we sat at the counter with salads for dinner.

"Yeah well it was it was probably more of the fox than me playing that game," I commented playing with my salad suddenly not in the mood to eat which is a first.

"Now  you listen to me, that game you played was more you than fox or any other supernatural stuff happening around here," my dad assured me looking at me with pride.

"Thanks dad, I love you" I replied standing up to start cleaning up.

"If you loved me could you maybe get me a double decker bacon cheeseburger instead of a salad for dinner," my dad half asked and half laughed.

"Not a chance," I reassured taking his bowl from him and setting it in the sink. After a few minutes of me just cleaning up the dishes my dad broke the silence.

"So Lydia Martian, didn't you use to have a crush on her since the 3rd grade?" My dad teased with a grin.

"DAD!" I shrieked as I was probably blushing up a storm. My dad just laughed even more. I missed his laugh sometimes, without my mom it's harder to get him to laugh and then ever since this supernatural sprung up in Beacon Hills it's been even harder.

"Well then what about you and Melissa, there's no chemistry there?" I mocked with an eyebrow raised. It was his turn to blush which was hilarious to watch. I just couldn't help it anymore I just blurted out laughing.

We decided to end the night with a few Star Wars movies, we settled on the couch with lightly buttered popcorn and we pressed play. The first movie is always the best in my opinion. After about 3/4 of the way through the 3rd movie my dad dozed off. I walked over to the TV and turned it off. I draped a blanket over him and dragged myself up to my room. I got ready for bed and then I fell instantly asleep and dreamed of a certain strawberry-blonde with emerald green eyes.

*********************************************************************************************** 

A/N: This is a pretty crappy and short chapter so that's why I decided to update on a weekday. I'll see if I can squeeze another chapter by Sunday but I wouldn't count on it. That's it so please R&R.

                                            ~GG231